Lavar Ball is known for smack talking at times and recently made comments about Michael Jordan. He stands behind those comments and believes he could take on LeBron James and Michael in his prime. Lavar back in the day was 6’6 and weighed 270.
Da Brat clapped back and mentioned that Lavar could possibly be all talk since we never saw him go against Michael. She believes it’s about agility and taking shots it’s not just about your weight. Da Brat also called Lavar a bully and believes that he pressured his kids to play basketball.
For fans of the family their Facebook show will be back. “Ball in the Family” will follow Lavar and his family practicing, spending time together and more. Rickey Smiley mentioned to him that he used to think other things of Lavar , but after talking to him has a better appreciation for him as a father and businessman.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Gary’s Tea: Lori Harvey Makes Men Sign An NDA To Date Her! [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: Takeoff’s Parents Are Fighting Over His Estate After Passing With No Will [WATCH]
- Jan Hunter Gaye, Ex-Wife of Marvin Gaye, Dead at 66
- Ashanti Shows Off Her Bikini Body While On Vacation
- Warnock Beats Herschel Walker To Win Tight Georgia Senate Runoff Election
- That Was Fast: ‘Wednesday’ Is Netflix’s Third Most Popular English-Language TV Series Ever
- Nia Long & Ime Udoka Call It Quits After 13 Years
- Governor Larry Hogan Issues Emergency Directive Banning The Use Of TikTok For State Officials
- What You Need To Know About Georgia’s Run Off Election + Kyrie Irving Loses Nike Deal [WATCH]
- 2022 People’s Choice Awards Performers & Presenters Announced