Lavar Ball is known for smack talking at times and recently made comments about Michael Jordan. He stands behind those comments and believes he could take on LeBron James and Michael in his prime. Lavar back in the day was 6’6 and weighed 270.
Da Brat clapped back and mentioned that Lavar could possibly be all talk since we never saw him go against Michael. She believes it’s about agility and taking shots it’s not just about your weight. Da Brat also called Lavar a bully and believes that he pressured his kids to play basketball.
For fans of the family their Facebook show will be back. “Ball in the Family” will follow Lavar and his family practicing, spending time together and more. Rickey Smiley mentioned to him that he used to think other things of Lavar , but after talking to him has a better appreciation for him as a father and businessman.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Kenya Moore Says LaToya Ali Kissing Other Women Didn’t Make Her Jealous
- Maia Chaka Makes History As The First Black Woman Referee To Join NFL
- After Being Sued By Her Sister, Mariah Carey’s Brother Is Now Suing For “Emotional Distress”
- Toronto Raptors’ Jump in COVID-19 Infections Reportedly Due to Weak Protocol Follow-Through
- 5 Podcasts Every Black Women Should Listen To In 2021
- Nostalgic AF: TikTok User Shares Black Sitcom-Inspired Outfits To Celebrate BHM
- In Celebration of ‘Coming 2 America’s Release, Amazon Prime Video Announces Partnership With Black-Owned Restaurants
- Every Referee Officiating The 2021 NBA All-Star Game Will Be An HBCU Graduate
- Front Page News: QAnon Conspiracy Theory Suspected To Breach Capitol Hill [WATCH]
- Robin Thicke Talks New Single, “Look Easy” & How Loss Inspired His Latest Album [WATCH]