LaVar Ball is calling out Donald Trump again about the incident that happened in China involving his son and two other UCLA basketball players. Trump allegedly helped the guys get out of trouble after shoplifting, but Ball is saying that isn’t true. TMZ reports that Ball didn’t appreciate Trump verbally attacking his son and had some things to say about it.
In a tweet Ball said, “Thank you for what again @realDonaldTrump ? #knowyourfacts #stayinyolane.” There is no real proof that Trump did anything to help the players and he called them ungrateful for not thanking him. Some reports state that the problem was solved before Trump even got involved.
Trump has yet to clap back at Ball for his recent statements, but many believe it’s coming soon. Ball is currently seeking a deal for all three sons to be in the NBA next year. We will keep you posted on what happens with this story.
RELATED: LaVar Ball Threatens The Lakers
- Nipsey’s Family Granted Custody Of 10-Year-Old Emani Asghedom
- Megan Thee Stallion Openly Grieves Her Mom In Touching Instagram Post
- Wale Praises Baby Mama And Comes For Anyone Dismissing His Current Girlfriend As Some ‘Model Chick’: “Thats A Special Human Being”
- Elijah Cummings Dead At Age 68
- Nicki Minaj’s Brother Faces Life In Prison After Judge Refuses To Overturn His Rape Conviction
- Twitter Explains Why It Won’t Suspend Donald Trump’s Account
- Whose Line Is It Anyway?: Lizzo Hit With Second Plagiarism Lawsuit
- A$AP Rocky Says He’s Not Embarrassed By Sex Addiction
- ‘Wheel of Fortune’ Contestant Rants About ‘Loveless Marriage’ During Intro [VIDEO]
- Gabrielle Union Says Casting Director Once Chose Bianca Lawson For A Role Over Her Because She Was “Prettier”