Lavar Ball is with “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” and talking about his Big Baller brand. Some people have an issue with the prices and Lavar explained that if people can spend all this money for Nike and Adidas they can pay for his products. He also feels that he runs a premium company.
Lavar has a message for people that have something negative and said, “Critics are haters that can’t get in.” Some might think he’s hurting the Lakers, but he feels they should thank him because he helped them by giving his son to them. Lavar knows his self worth and has no problem in saying that people should spend $100 or $200 on the Big Baller Brand.
He even began talking about the Starbury brand and how his sneakers only cost $15. Lavar believes that you can take a raggedy sneaker and have the right person promote the product and people will buy it. He has a way of doing business the way he wants and doesn’t think other brands are touching what he’s doing.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
RELATED: LaVar Ball Threatens The Lakers
- Kelly Price Shares The Inspiration Behind Her Gospel Project + Details On American Soul [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Hot Spot: Should Black Panther Recast T’Challa To Continue His Legacy? [WATCH]
- Nina Parker Announces Her New Plus-Size Collection With Macy’s
- Nas Hits The Crypto Jackpot Thanks To Coinbase Investment, Celebrates Financial Win On Twitter
- ‘What Is Justice?’ Daunte Wright’s Family Demands Full ‘Accountability’ In Wake Of Kim Potter’s Arrest
- 74-Year-Old Grandmother Sues Oklahoma City Police, Says God ‘Spared’ Her Life After Cops Broke Her Arm
- Indianapolis Mass Shooting At FedEx Facility Leaves 8 Dead, Gunman Takes Own Life
- Pure Comedy: Corinne Foxx Shares Her Top Five Embarrassing Moments With Her Dad Jamie Foxx
- Michael Jordan Will Induct His ‘Little Brother’ Kobe Bryant Into The Basketball Hall of Fame
- Philly Rapper, AR-Ab Sentenced to 45 Years In Prison