Lavar Ball stopped by “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” to discuss his kids and upcoming NBA season. Lavar is looking forward to watch his son, Lonzo Ball play with LeBron James this season. He believes the Lakers need his other 2 sons on the team to be better.
The Lakers just have to be faster than them to get a championship ring. Lavar believes that LaMelo will be the best player out of all of his sons. His strength and playing skills will just get better over the next couple of years.
RELATED: LaVar Ball Threatens The Lakers
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- 50 Cent Trolls Will Smith After Entanglement Jig: “F*ck You 50”
- “No, I’m Not Nervous About My Wedding Night” Kierra Sheard And Fiancé Jordan Kelly Answer Fan Questions
- Gary’s Tea: Jada Pinkett-Smith & Will Smith May Be Getting A Divorce? [WATCH]
- Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms August Alsina Relationship: “I Just Wanted To Feel Good”
- Charlie Wilson Talks New Music, Being In Quarantine, & New School R&B [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- “I Got ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS Stimulus Promotion” PRESENTED BY Charlie Wilson [CONTEST]
- Mariah Carey Announces The Completion Of Her “Unfiltered” And “Deep” Memoir: “It Took Me A Lifetime To Have The Courage”
- Mo’Nique Addresses Speculation That She Will Replace NeNe Leakes On RHOA: “NeNe Is Irreplaceable”
- Simpin’ Ain’t Easy?: NYT Breaks Down The Word Simp For The Masses
- Who Killed Pop Smoke?: 5 People Arrested Over Slain Rapper’s Death