Lavar Ball stopped by “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” to discuss his kids and upcoming NBA season. Lavar is looking forward to watch his son, Lonzo Ball play with LeBron James this season. He believes the Lakers need his other 2 sons on the team to be better.
The Lakers just have to be faster than them to get a championship ring. Lavar believes that LaMelo will be the best player out of all of his sons. His strength and playing skills will just get better over the next couple of years.
RELATED: LaVar Ball Threatens The Lakers
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Former Football Pro Dies In Motorcycle Crash At Age 36
- Joe Budden Denies Claims That He Tears Women Down
- Ezekiel Elliott Won’t Be Charged, Security Guard Demanded $500K Per Cops
- 10 Child Stars From The 2000’s Who Grew Up To Be Fine AF (Some You Won’t Believe)
- Big Sean Gifts Detroit-Based Boys & Girls Club With New Production Studio
- Tennessee Barber Gives Discounts To Youngsters Who Read During Their Haircuts
- Princeton Program Aims To Increase Black Leadership In Art
- Large Percentage Of Americans Admit To Not Wearing Clean Underwear Everyday
- Twins Launch Philadelphia’s First Black-Owned Delivery Service
- Report: Stephen Curry To Launch First-Ever Golf Program At Howard