Grab a tissue because Jeff Johnson has us all emotional over a special message he shared. He first began talking about Nia Wilson, who was murdered at the BART station. Jeff believes if this is not a hate crime then this inhumane.
He also spoke about that more Black people need to be trained on how to use firearms as well as learn self-defense. Jeff as is third thing people to know show loved to his wife. It’s her birthday and Jeff got emotional when talking about how much he loves her, how amazing she is and supportive. Jeff also mentioned that we need to thank the people in our life that support us at all times.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6 am ET.
- Tamera Mowry-Housely Reacts to Sister Tia Filing For Divorce
- This Is Why Black Women Die At A Higher Rate From Breast Cancer Though They’re Diagnosed Less Than White Women
- Gary’s Tea Exclusive! Cory Hardrict Said THIS Yesterday Before The Divorce From Tia Mowry Was Announced! [WATCH]
- Kandi Mocks Marlo Hampton In Instagram Video For Saying She’s Not Worldwide [WATCH]
- Janet Jackson Is Front Row Royalty At The Louis Vuitton Show For Paris Fashion Week
- Tracee Ellis Ross Shares How She ‘Gets It In’ While In The Gym
- Jay-Z Leads Huge Investment In Pizza-Making Robots
- Fenty Beauty On The Hunt For The Next ‘Fenty Face’ To Model In Upcoming 2023 Campaign
- Supreme Court Rejects Candace Owens’ Petition After ‘Fact Checkers’ Called Out Her COVID-19 Lies
- Hot Spot: Drake & Taylor Swift To Release A Kanye West Diss Track?! [WATCH]