Grab a tissue because Jeff Johnson has us all emotional over a special message he shared. He first began talking about Nia Wilson, who was murdered at the BART station. Jeff believes if this is not a hate crime then this inhumane.
He also spoke about that more Black people need to be trained on how to use firearms as well as learn self-defense. Jeff as is third thing people to know show loved to his wife. It’s her birthday and Jeff got emotional when talking about how much he loves her, how amazing she is and supportive. Jeff also mentioned that we need to thank the people in our life that support us at all times.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6 am ET.
- Front Page News: Government Leak Says The Country Is In A Red Danger Zone Due To COVID-19 [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Miley Cyrus’ Sister Apologizes For Calling Candace Owens A ‘Nappy A** Heaux’ [WATCH]
- Ciara And Russell Wilson Launch A Fashion House That Empowers Underserved Communities
- Feds Say Casanova Was Promoting His Gang Allegiance With His Iced Out Pendant
- Maryland Could Get Some COVID-19 Vaccines By Mid-December
- Killer Mike Keeps It Real About Trump Supporters Lil Wayne, Ice Cube, Kanye West & More
- Sanaa Lathan’s Natural Hair Is Thriving After Shaving It Off 3 Years Ago
- 5 Times Tiffany Haddish Made Bold Moves In 2020
- TRUE Kitchen + Kocktails Owner Says Restaurant Thriving After Anti-Twerking Tirade
- Sheryl Lee Ralph Opens Up About Why She’s Dedicated 30 Years To HIV/AIDS Awareness [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]