Grab a tissue because Jeff Johnson has us all emotional over a special message he shared. He first began talking about Nia Wilson, who was murdered at the BART station. Jeff believes if this is not a hate crime then this inhumane.
He also spoke about that more Black people need to be trained on how to use firearms as well as learn self-defense. Jeff as is third thing people to know show loved to his wife. It’s her birthday and Jeff got emotional when talking about how much he loves her, how amazing she is and supportive. Jeff also mentioned that we need to thank the people in our life that support us at all times.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6 am ET.
- Hot Spot: 50 Cent Trolling Again On The Gram + Billy Cosby Speaks on Harvey Weinstein
- 50 Cent Posts Offensive Zaya Wade & R. Kelly Meme
- Kenya Moore’s Emotionally Draining Relationship Is A Lot
- “We Are Not A Couple” Wendy Denies Dating William Shelby
- Deontay Wilder Blames Heavy Costume For Tyson Fury Fade
- LL Cool J Unblocks Peter Rosenberg On Twitter, Says Host Was “Crying Like A B*tch”
- Administrators Suspended Over Racially Insensitive F.I.T. Fashion Show
- Lark Voorhies Opens Up About Managing “Voices In Her Head”
- Listings Showup For Apple’s Over-Ear Headphones Hint At Possible Launch Very Soon
- Is This Good?! Justin Bieber Sings “Never Would Have Made It” [VIDEO]