Grab a tissue because Jeff Johnson has us all emotional over a special message he shared. He first began talking about Nia Wilson, who was murdered at the BART station. Jeff believes if this is not a hate crime then this inhumane.
He also spoke about that more Black people need to be trained on how to use firearms as well as learn self-defense. Jeff as is third thing people to know show loved to his wife. It’s her birthday and Jeff got emotional when talking about how much he loves her, how amazing she is and supportive. Jeff also mentioned that we need to thank the people in our life that support us at all times.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6 am ET.
- Michael Strahan Wants To Give The Clemson Football Team A Better Meal Than Donald Trump [VIDEO]
- City Girls Drop Explosive “Twerk” Video Featuring Cardi B [NSFW]
- Waka Flocka And Tammy Rivera Share How They Keep Their Relationship Spicy And Why It Was So Important For Them To Go On “Marriage Bootcamp”
- Gary’s Tea: Amber Rose Admits To Trying To Sell Crack, Kim Kardashian Shades Khloe Kardashian & More
- Sisters Beat 3-Year-Old To Death With Baseball Bat For Taking Cupcake
- Report: Did Travis Scott Consult With Colin Kaepernick About His Super Bowl LIII Halftime Gig?
- Future Says He’s Quit Lean: “I Didn’t Wanna Tell Nobody I Stopped”
- Yeah, Ok: Rob Kardashian Claims Dinner With Alexis Skyy Wasn’t A Shot At Blac Chyna
- Rihanna Suing Her Dad, Kanye’s Cousin Stealing His Laptop, & More Celebs Who’ve Been Through Some Ugly Family Feuds
- 10 Healthy Meal Delivery Services To Try