Jeff Johnson is back and is addressing a couple of news stories about White people saying stupid things about Black people. Gov. Matt Bivin visited a school where it is 86% Black and mentioned that he didn’t realize Black people play chess. Jeff is tired of these stereotypes and spoke about how we must stop discrediting Black people for things like this.
He also talked about Michael Selyem a public figure made some serious comments about Maxine Waters. Jeff mentioned Selyem called her a “loud mouth c***” and that she’s from the ghetto. Selyem also was shocked that no one has shot her just yet. There is now a petition to have him fired even though he’s just on leave. Jeff believes that he’s on leave until the fire storm goes down and doesn’t deserve his position.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Why Black Tony Was Laying In The Bed With A White Man [EXCLUSIVE]
- Two Women Arrested After Selling Marijuana Edibles At Church Event
- Maroon 5 To Headline Super Bowl LIII Halftime Show In Atlanta, Twitter Reacts
- Tamera Mowry On Her Husband, Adam Housley: “My Husband Is Not A Racist” [VIDEO]
- Michael Jordan Donates $2 Million Dollars For Hurricane Florence Relief
- Porsha Williams Reveals That She’s Pregnant! [PHOTOS]
- Webbie Has No Regrets About Publicly Shaming His Kids [VIDEO]
- Apartment Door Locks Could Prove Amber Guyger Lied After Killing Botham Jean
- Major Mix-Up: New York Times Confuses Angela Bassett With Omarosa
- You Weren’t Tripping, Former ‘Sesame Street’ Writer Says Bert & Ernie Were A Couple