Jeff Johnson is back and is addressing a couple of news stories about White people saying stupid things about Black people. Gov. Matt Bivin visited a school where it is 86% Black and mentioned that he didn’t realize Black people play chess. Jeff is tired of these stereotypes and spoke about how we must stop discrediting Black people for things like this.
He also talked about Michael Selyem a public figure made some serious comments about Maxine Waters. Jeff mentioned Selyem called her a “loud mouth c***” and that she’s from the ghetto. Selyem also was shocked that no one has shot her just yet. There is now a petition to have him fired even though he’s just on leave. Jeff believes that he’s on leave until the fire storm goes down and doesn’t deserve his position.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Lamar Odom Wants to Avenge Nate Robinson and Take On Jake Paul In The Boxing Ring
- Congrats! Naomi Campbell A Mother At 50, Shares Photo Of First Baby
- Ab-Soul Announces That His New Album Is Coming Soon
- Singer Jon B. Gets His Roses In Our BAW Exclusive With The Journalist Who Wrote His Biography
- Netflix Announces ‘Bridgerton’ Prequel About The Young Black Queen Who Changed Everything
- Say It Ain’t So: Kenya Barris Reveals ‘black-ish’ Has Been Renewed For Its Final Season
- ‘Egregious Disregard’: Family Of Black Man Fatally Shot By Georgia Cops Launch Justice Petition
- Historic $10 Million Settlement For Andre Hill’s Police Killing In Columbus Is Called ‘The Right Thing’
- Report: Four Shot Outside Atlanta’s Popular Trap Museum
- ‘Black-ish’ Coming To A Close With Upcoming 8th & Final Season