Jeff Johnson is back and discussing the disgusting behavior of Donald Trump and how he’s allowing children and parents to be separated. Jeff believes that Trump created all this mess and is dehumanizing a group of people. He mentioned the pictures of seeing the children behind gates and in detention facilities is tragic.
There is a huge group of people that believe what is happening is okay and paints a horrible picture of this country.
He also spoke about the 24-hour Art Festival in Trenton, NJ that left 17 people shot. It had to do with gang violence and Jeff mentioned that he doesn’t understand why it wasn’t national news. This speaks to how people view Black people and our communities because if this happened in Austin or Miami we would all know. Jeff also spoke about an elementary school that changed its name to Barack Obama Elementary School.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday 6am ET.
- Lamar Odom Wants to Avenge Nate Robinson and Take On Jake Paul In The Boxing Ring
- Congrats! Naomi Campbell A Mother At 50, Shares Photo Of First Baby
- Ab-Soul Announces That His New Album Is Coming Soon
- Singer Jon B. Gets His Roses In Our BAW Exclusive With The Journalist Who Wrote His Biography
- Netflix Announces ‘Bridgerton’ Prequel About The Young Black Queen Who Changed Everything
- Say It Ain’t So: Kenya Barris Reveals ‘black-ish’ Has Been Renewed For Its Final Season
- ‘Egregious Disregard’: Family Of Black Man Fatally Shot By Georgia Cops Launch Justice Petition
- Historic $10 Million Settlement For Andre Hill’s Police Killing In Columbus Is Called ‘The Right Thing’
- Report: Four Shot Outside Atlanta’s Popular Trap Museum
- ‘Black-ish’ Coming To A Close With Upcoming 8th & Final Season