Jeff Johnson is back and discussing the disgusting behavior of Donald Trump and how he’s allowing children and parents to be separated. Jeff believes that Trump created all this mess and is dehumanizing a group of people. He mentioned the pictures of seeing the children behind gates and in detention facilities is tragic.
There is a huge group of people that believe what is happening is okay and paints a horrible picture of this country.
He also spoke about the 24-hour Art Festival in Trenton, NJ that left 17 people shot. It had to do with gang violence and Jeff mentioned that he doesn’t understand why it wasn’t national news. This speaks to how people view Black people and our communities because if this happened in Austin or Miami we would all know. Jeff also spoke about an elementary school that changed its name to Barack Obama Elementary School.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday 6am ET.
- Michelle Williams Is Okay With Not Being A Destiny’s Child Fan Favorite: “I Still Got Paid!” [VIDEO]
- “I Feel So Disconnected From God”: Popular D.C.-Area Pastor Takes Sabbatical To Prioritize His Wellness
- 50 Cent Accuses Oprah Winfrey of Only “Going After Black Men” Accused of Sexual Misconduct
- They Are Coming For Our Babies: A Daycare In Florida Policed A 2-Year-Old’s Afro
- The Trailer For Lin Manuel Miranda’s ‘In The Heights’ Is Finally Here, And It Was Worth The Wait [VIDEO]
- R. Kelly Ex Asante McGee Claims She Was Groomed By “Sex Trainer” Assigned By The Singer
- DaBaby Gifts Ecstatic Fan With Tickets To Sold Out Show After Gas Station Freak Out
- Are Tiffany Haddish and Common a Thing?
- Quavo Has Officially Produced His First Horror Film
- Juice WRLD’s Family Speaks Out on Death and Addiction Struggles