Rickey Smiley spoke to some callers about if they liked the Prank Call for redneck humorand everyone seemed to like it. One caller said it was hilarious and another one said she is still hollering about it. Rickey mentioned that if you can make a comedian laugh then you’re good.
Jeff Johnson began to talk about Donald Trump picking Brett Kavanaugh as the nominee for the Supreme Court. If he’s picked he will be serving for about 30 years and determining what laws are. Some people don’t like him and Jeff mentioned that we need to call our senators if you want them to vote differently.
If Kavanaugh is elected he could possibly vote on the Affordable Care Act as well as abortions. Jeff also talked about a 91-year-old man get beat up by a White woman and some White men. He was allegedly told to go back to Mexico and Jeff believes there need to be some public ass whippings of racists people. Jeff also spoke about the Global Citizen Festival that Jay Z and Beyonce will headline in honor of Nelson Mandela.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Lamar Odom Wants to Avenge Nate Robinson and Take On Jake Paul In The Boxing Ring
- Congrats! Naomi Campbell A Mother At 50, Shares Photo Of First Baby
- Ab-Soul Announces That His New Album Is Coming Soon
- Singer Jon B. Gets His Roses In Our BAW Exclusive With The Journalist Who Wrote His Biography
- Netflix Announces ‘Bridgerton’ Prequel About The Young Black Queen Who Changed Everything
- Say It Ain’t So: Kenya Barris Reveals ‘black-ish’ Has Been Renewed For Its Final Season
- ‘Egregious Disregard’: Family Of Black Man Fatally Shot By Georgia Cops Launch Justice Petition
- Historic $10 Million Settlement For Andre Hill’s Police Killing In Columbus Is Called ‘The Right Thing’
- Report: Four Shot Outside Atlanta’s Popular Trap Museum
- ‘Black-ish’ Coming To A Close With Upcoming 8th & Final Season