Originally Published On March 1st, 2018
Blac Youngsta came through to the morning show studio! He talked about being from the iconic city of Memphis, and the upcoming hip-hop artists from there that don’t get enough credit. He talks about who influenced him as he became an artist; citing Boosie as the first artist to make him cry. He also reveals that he wrote his first song song to a classic Destiny’s Child track.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Watch: Radio One Presents The Music Meeting
- News You Can’t Use: Things That Are Just As Old As R. Kelly’s 30 Year Prison Sentence [WATCH]
- What’s Trending: If R. Kelly Been A Creep, Why Did It Take 30 Years To Get Justice? [WATCH]
- Judge Mathis Stars In New E! Show ‘Mathis Family Matters’, Watch Exclusive Clip
- Ketanji Brown Jackson Officially Sworn In As First Black Woman On Supreme Court Bench
- Proper Fade: Nipsey Hussle Murder Suspect Reportedly Gets Cellblock Beatdown
- Kimberly Elise Receives Backlash After Praising The Overturning Of Roe V. Wade
- Lita By Ciara Accessories Will Add Flavor To Your Summer Wardrobe
- R. Kelly Gets Longer Sentence Than Ghislaine Maxwell After Separate Sex Trafficking Convictions
- Ciara And Russell Wilson Slay In All Black Looks For A Romantic Date Night