Originally Published On March 1st, 2018
Blac Youngsta came through to the morning show studio! He talked about being from the iconic city of Memphis, and the upcoming hip-hop artists from there that don’t get enough credit. He talks about who influenced him as he became an artist; citing Boosie as the first artist to make him cry. He also reveals that he wrote his first song song to a classic Destiny’s Child track.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Black Man Who Filmed White Woman Calling The Cops On Him At Central Park Asks People To Stop Sending Her Death Threats
- Hot Spot: Who Can Battle TLC In A VERZUZ?! & Jada Pinkett Smith Talks Colorism [VIDEO]
- Kenya Confirms NeNe’s Alleged Secret Side Dude Allegations
- Judge Hatchett Predicts What Will Happen In The Case Of George Floyd [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Kandi Burruss Inspired By Her Daughter Riley To Do Big Chop
- The COVID-19 Death Toll Has Surpassed 100,000 In The United States
- Trump Administration Uses T.I.’s “Whatever You Like” Song To Slander Joe Biden On Snapchat [VIDEO]
- One Man Dead After Citizens Begin To Riot And Loot In Minneapolis
- Donald Trump BIG MAD After Twitter Fact Checks His Fugazi Tweets
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Checks Atlanta Residents Who Don’t Obey COVID-19 Guidelines