Originally Published On March 1st, 2018
Blac Youngsta came through to the morning show studio! He talked about being from the iconic city of Memphis, and the upcoming hip-hop artists from there that don’t get enough credit. He talks about who influenced him as he became an artist; citing Boosie as the first artist to make him cry. He also reveals that he wrote his first song song to a classic Destiny’s Child track.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- The Hot Spot: Tiny’s Son Gets Into Fight, Lori Harvey Pleads Not Guilty In Hit & Run Case and More [VIDEO]
- Gary’s Tea: Did Jennifer Lopez Deserve An Oscar For Her Role In Hustlers? [VIDEO]
- Main Character Revealed of ‘Hunger Games’ Prequel
- Behind The Scenes: ‘Bad Boys For Life’ Directors Want Eddie Murphy Sequel As Their Next Project
- Heyy Ya! Andre 3000 Is Making A Comeback, But It’s Not What You Think
- OWN Reportedly Cancels John Gray’s ‘The Book Of Gray’ After Three Seasons
- Grammys Reveal Details For A Star-Studded Nipsey Hussle Tribute Performance
- Missy Elliott’s Urban One Honors Acceptance Speech Is The #BlackGirlMagic Moment We Needed
- A Lot of Celebs Had Babies Over the Weekend!
- ‘Bad Boys For Life’ Earns $73 Million At Box Office, ‘Bad Boys 4’ In The Works