Originally Published On February 28th, 2018
Blac Youngsta came through to the morning show studio! He talks about living his best life, and wishing for more sleep. He talks about his single, “Booty,” where he feels like his career is heading to next, and whether he’s prepared for it.
He laughs about the time he made national news trying withdraw a lot of money from an ATM. He shares why he doesn’t have a problem telling people “no” when they ask for money, despite the fact that it is obvious that he does have a lot of it. Blac Youngsta also explains where his blutness comes from; “I don’t lie.” Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Black Man Who Filmed White Woman Calling The Cops On Him At Central Park Asks People To Stop Sending Her Death Threats
- Hot Spot: Who Can Battle TLC In A VERZUZ?! & Jada Pinkett Smith Talks Colorism [VIDEO]
- Kenya Confirms NeNe’s Alleged Secret Side Dude Allegations
- Judge Hatchett Predicts What Will Happen In The Case Of George Floyd [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Kandi Burruss Inspired By Her Daughter Riley To Do Big Chop
- The COVID-19 Death Toll Has Surpassed 100,000 In The United States
- Trump Administration Uses T.I.’s “Whatever You Like” Song To Slander Joe Biden On Snapchat [VIDEO]
- One Man Dead After Citizens Begin To Riot And Loot In Minneapolis
- Donald Trump BIG MAD After Twitter Fact Checks His Fugazi Tweets
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Checks Atlanta Residents Who Don’t Obey COVID-19 Guidelines