Over the weekend Nicki Minaj had some things to say to Travis Scott and several others on Twitter. Headkrack put on the baby cry in the background and began to talk about how Travis as well as Spotify messed up the release of “Queen Radio” release. She sent several tweets discussing the ordeal and some responded back to Nicki telling her to calm down.
Headkrack doesn’t want to be attacked by the Barbz, but wants Nicki just to come back harder with the lyrics and music. He believes Nicki is bigger than all this drama. What are your thoughts on what Nicki said on Twitter?
- Rickey Smiley Unleashed: “If You Want God To Do Something Extra For You, Sometimes You Have To Do Something Extra” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Hiphop Spot: Da Brat Gets Featured In Grammy Museum, J. Cole Reschedules Dreamville Festival, T.I. Curates Trap Music Museum & More
- ‘We Are All Community’: Tamron Hall Previews Her New Talk Show
- J. Cole’s Dreamville Festival Rescheduled For Next Spring With New Lineup
- Booty Shake Club Loses Liquor License After Agents Exchanged Lap Dances & Drug For Food Stamps
- Missouri Boy Falls Face-First Out Of A Treehouse And Into A Metal Rotisserie Skewer—But Survives
- Kanye & His Son Threw Out First Pitches At Chicago White Sox Game
- News Roundup: Tiger Woods Back, #KanyeWestChallenge, Why Your DMs May Not Be As Safe As You Thought
- Why It’s Time To Invest And How To Get Started
- Michelle Williams & Her Fiancé Chad Johnson To Star In Reality TV Show About Love