The battle between Safaree and Nicki Minaj continues. She exposed him for not only paying $12,000 for his new hairline, but he also allegedly took her credit car without asking. Safaree had some words for Nicki and “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” decided to talk about that and if in fact the two really are doing this out of love for each other.
Headkrack believes the relationship is dead, Da Brat thinks he wants her back. One caller mentioned that Safaree is weak and needs to let it go. Some also spoke about the fact that Nicki carried Safaree through the relationship and kept him around because of comfort and possibly sexual reasons.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Kanye West Spoke To Joe Rogan For 3 Hours, Says Oprah Told Him Not To Run
- Gary’s Tea: Wendy Williams’ Staff Worried About Her Health & On-Air Behavior [WATCH]
- Money Matters With Jini Thornton: Here’s What You Need To Know About Financial Aid During The Pandemic [WATCH]
- Ice Cube Shares Details Of Talk With Trump, Says He’s “Not Playing Politics”
- NBA Player Zach Randolph’s Wife Files For Divorce Weeks After A “Hacked” Tweet
- JAY-Z Announces His First Cannabis Brand, MONOGRAM
- Kristen Welker Achieves The Seemingly Impossible Of Keeping Order At Final Debate
- Busta Rhymes Shows Off Rock-Solid Abs, 50 Cent Throws Light Jabs
- It Sure Seems Like Black Folks Are Fueling The Record Number Of Early Voters
- “Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae)” Rapper Silento Arrested After Allegedly Driving 143 MPH