Special K is pretty frustrating over this $512 million lottery. He mentioned that his pet peeve is that not only is the line wrapped around the gas station now, but two weeks ago when the prize was only $28 million no one cared. Special K said half the people don’t even have $213 in their account now.
He spoke about how God won’t let all these people have that prize money because they wouldn’t know what to do with it. Special K thinks that if someone was given $9,000 next week they would be okay. Da Brat mentioned that she would help a lot of people, but would want to remain anonymous. What would you do if you won $512 million?
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Chris Rock, Jamie Foxx, Babyface, Russell Simmons & More To Honor Andre Harrell In Tribute Special
- Two Members Of 112 Not Participating In Verzuz Battle Against Jagged Edge
- NBA Legend & Hoyas Head Coach Patrick Ewing Tests Positive with COVID-19
- Are Issa and Lawrence Getting Back Together? Jay Ellis Talks New Movie, Directing, and Insecure
- Here We Go Again: Volkswagen Apologizes For Insanely Racist Ad
- Drake Meant No Disrespect By Calling Kylie Jenner A Side Piece On Leaked Track
- Megan Thee Stallion Gets Animated For Visuals To “Savage”
- Joey Bada$$ Teams With Fund For Public Schools To Help Homeless Children During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Kandi Burruss Talks Winning ‘The Masked Singer’ [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Denzel’s Son Hands Out Fades In Latest Trailer To Christopher Nolan’s Sci-Fi Thriller ‘TENET’ [Video]