Special K is pretty frustrating over this $512 million lottery. He mentioned that his pet peeve is that not only is the line wrapped around the gas station now, but two weeks ago when the prize was only $28 million no one cared. Special K said half the people don’t even have $213 in their account now.
He spoke about how God won’t let all these people have that prize money because they wouldn’t know what to do with it. Special K thinks that if someone was given $9,000 next week they would be okay. Da Brat mentioned that she would help a lot of people, but would want to remain anonymous. What would you do if you won $512 million?
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony Go “Boneless” With Name Change
- Tiffany Boone Speaks On Jason Mitchell Drama, Uncomfortable Work Environment
- KiKi Says She Hates These Things About Girls Trips: “The Girl Constantly Texting Her Man” [VIDEO]
- Ellen Surprises Amazing Black DC Teacher Who Pampers His Students [VIDEO]
- Boris Kodjoe Subtly Reads T.I. on Making Good Decisions For a Successful Marriage
- Esther Scott, ‘Birth Of A Nation’, ‘Boyz N The Hood’ Actress, Dead At Age 66 Of Heart Attack
- Body Of Missing Fort Valley State Student Anitra Gunn Found
- Report: New York Rapper Pop Smoke Shot & Killed In Home Invasion
- BRUH: Man Kidnaps Woman, Forces Her To Watch ‘Roots’ To Better Understand Racism
- Mattel Releases New Doll In Honor Of First-Ever Black Barbie’s 40th Anniversary