Owen Dillard, two-time lottery winner, was found stabbed to death in his apartment, NY Post reports. The father of two was discovered by his fiancee in their home earlier this week.
Dillard’s untimely death comes just months after he won a $10,000 lotto draw in April. Six months prior to this win, Dillard scored a $50,000 prize from playing the lottery’s Win 4 game, according to his nephew and neighbor.
“My uncle was a sharing man, a giving man. He plays the lottery, gambles,” Dillard’s nephew Shabazz Muhaymin said of his late uncle. “A lot of people in this neighborhood know him — the neighborhood is now broken without him.”
Dillard’s ex-wife, remembered him sorrowfully, “He was a good man…I’m just trying to wrap my mind around this. He’s been here forever.”
According to authorities, the deceased was found lying on the living room floor with several stab wounds to the left side of his cheek. Police detected no signs of forced entry.
- FedEx Asks That Washington NFL Team Be Renamed, Name Under Review
- We Didn’t Ask For This: NFL To Play Black National Anthem Before Games In Week 1
- The NBA Season Might Be A Wash Due To COVID-19 Says Commissioner Adam Silver
- DJ Akademiks Suspended From Complex For Slandering Chrissy Teigen, Freddie Gibbs Approves
- HU! Five-Star High School Basketball Recruit Makur Maker Commits To Howard University
SOURCE: NY POST
73-Year-Old Lottery Winner Found Stabbed To Death In His Home was originally published on hellobeautiful.com