Owen Dillard, two-time lottery winner, was found stabbed to death in his apartment, NY Post reports. The father of two was discovered by his fiancee in their home earlier this week.
Dillard’s untimely death comes just months after he won a $10,000 lotto draw in April. Six months prior to this win, Dillard scored a $50,000 prize from playing the lottery’s Win 4 game, according to his nephew and neighbor.
“My uncle was a sharing man, a giving man. He plays the lottery, gambles,” Dillard’s nephew Shabazz Muhaymin said of his late uncle. “A lot of people in this neighborhood know him — the neighborhood is now broken without him.”
Dillard’s ex-wife, remembered him sorrowfully, “He was a good man…I’m just trying to wrap my mind around this. He’s been here forever.”
According to authorities, the deceased was found lying on the living room floor with several stab wounds to the left side of his cheek. Police detected no signs of forced entry.
- Birthday Bash 2018 [PHOTOS]
- Oprah Winfrey & Apple Reach Deal To Create Original Content
- Dr. Dre Is Making A Marvin Gaye Movie & These Actors Could Ace The Lead Role
- Pittsburgh Rapper Jimmy Wopo Is Killed In Drive-By Shooting
- Don’t Sleep On Loneliness—It Can Literally Affect Your Health
In Memoriam: Celebrities We Lost In 2018
1. Edwin Hawkins, 741 of 1
SOURCE: NY POST
73-Year-Old Lottery Winner Found Stabbed To Death In His Home was originally published on hellobeautiful.com