Headkrack is back for a little uncut action. He was walking over to a smoothie place as he spoke about being on a little fitness journey. For the past couple of weeks he’s been eating terribly and doesn’t like how his body is looking.
His goal this week is to go to the gym 4 times and understand what nutrition is by not eating bread. Headkrack also mentioned he ate a lot of chicken over the past couple of days. One person on Facebook Live told him to try water aerobics.
Headkrack also doesn’t want to look bad when he goes on Sister Circle on TV One. As far as meal prepping goes he wants to do better with it. The lack of time really hurts Headkrack, but he’s sure he will be able to get fit quick.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday 6am ET.
- Ellen Holly, Groundbreaking “One Life To Live” Star, Dies at 92
- Two Black Women Share How Ozempic Changed Their Lives For The Better
- A Three-Part ‘Degrassi’ Docuseries Is In The Works
- The Black Shows Norman Lear Changed TV Culture With
- Republican ‘Fake Electors’ In Nevada Falsely Pledged Biden’s Electoral Votes To Trump, Indictments Charge
- Just Do It: Tiger Woods And Nike Reportedly Looking To Part Ways
- 50 Cent Faces a $1 Billion Lawsuit from “Real-Life Ghost”
- The ‘Squid Game’ Universe Expands With Netflix’s ‘Squid Game: The Challenge’ Renewed For Season 2
- Rapper Kodak Black Arrested for Possession of Cocaine
- Taylor Swift Is The “Time” 2023 Person Of The Year
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
Washed Crooner Aaron Hall Getting Dragged For All The Filth After Rape Accusation With Diddy
Is Ashanti Pregnant? X Users Think Nelly Has ‘Sealed The Deal’
Tiffany Haddish Prepared To Get Help After Latest DUI Arrest: “This Will Never Happen Again”
Black Hollywood Showed Up for The Color Purple World Premiere
WORLD AIDS DAY: Remembering Black Celebrities We Lost
Cheryl Lynn Enjoys “Lovely” Royalties As “Encore” Gets A Resurgence On TikTok
Diddy Releases Statement After Being Accused Of Gang Raping 17-Year-Old, X Tells Him To Log Off