Headkrack is back for a little uncut action. He was walking over to a smoothie place as he spoke about being on a little fitness journey. For the past couple of weeks he’s been eating terribly and doesn’t like how his body is looking.
His goal this week is to go to the gym 4 times and understand what nutrition is by not eating bread. Headkrack also mentioned he ate a lot of chicken over the past couple of days. One person on Facebook Live told him to try water aerobics.
Headkrack also doesn’t want to look bad when he goes on Sister Circle on TV One. As far as meal prepping goes he wants to do better with it. The lack of time really hurts Headkrack, but he’s sure he will be able to get fit quick.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday 6am ET.
- Visionary Spike Lee To Be Honored With Directors Guild Of America’s Lifetime Achievement Award
- Fashion Designer Thierry Mugler Has Passed Away At Age 73
- Issa Rae’s Raedio Signs Content Development Deal With Audible
- ‘Power Book II: Ghost’ Recap: Diana Chooses Violence, Reads Monet For Filth At The Dinner Table
- Anthony Mackie To Direct Film About Civil Rights Trailblazer Claudette Colvin
- Will Packer Confirms That ‘Girls Trip 2’ Is On The Way: ‘The Ladies Are In’
- Morehouse College Establishes Institute Centered On Black Male Research
- DJ Khaled Gifts Kanye West Rare Air Jordan 3’s, Working On Music Too
- ‘Karen’s Husband’ Arrested, Identified After Racist, Violent Tirade Attacking Teen Smoothie Shop Workers Caught On Video
- 50 Cent, Van Lathan, & Mona Scott-Young Team Up For New WeTV Series, ‘Hip Hop Homicides’