Trevor Jackson and Jason Mitchell are ready for fans to go see “Superfly” this weekend. They spoke about the different people on set and how much fun they had while filming. Headkrack asked them a few questions and it was quite interesting.
Trevor and Jason mentioned that the song played most on set was “My Dog,” which is a hip hop song.
They then began to speak in British accents as they spoke about the lovely women on set. Several of them were from strip clubs including Magic City. Jason mentioned that Lex Scott Davis who plays “Georgia” in the film was the best looking on set. The guys also spoke about, who they would call if they were in need between Rick Ross and Future.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Strippers Are Accepting Tips Via Cash App? [VIDEO]
- Anthony Anderson Under Criminal Investigation For Alleged Assault Of Woman
- Offset Arrested In Georgia
- LeBron James & BFF Michael Beasley Perform “Back That Azz Up” [VIDEO]
- White Woman Attacks Black Family And Gets Locked Up [VIDEO]
- Questions Special K Is #JustAskingForAFriend [EXCLUSIVE]
- Woman Unexpectedly Gives Birth In Chick-Fil-A And Her Baby Gets Free Food For Life [VIDEO]
- Should 2 Chainz’s Trap House Be Kept Open? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Black Tony Talks About Dating Angela Simmons On The Low [EXCLUSIVE]
- Headkrack Freestyles About DeRay Davis On “Snowfall” & Da Brat Spits Classic Bars [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]