Trevor Jackson and Jason Mitchell are ready for fans to go see “Superfly” this weekend. They spoke about the different people on set and how much fun they had while filming. Headkrack asked them a few questions and it was quite interesting.
Trevor and Jason mentioned that the song played most on set was “My Dog,” which is a hip hop song.
They then began to speak in British accents as they spoke about the lovely women on set. Several of them were from strip clubs including Magic City. Jason mentioned that Lex Scott Davis who plays “Georgia” in the film was the best looking on set. The guys also spoke about, who they would call if they were in need between Rick Ross and Future.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Webbie Has No Regrets About Publicly Shaming His Kids [VIDEO]
- Apartment Door Locks Could Prove Amber Guyger Lied After Killing Botham Jean
- Major Mix-Up: New York Times Confuses Angela Bassett With Omarosa
- You Weren’t Tripping, Former ‘Sesame Street’ Writer Says Bert & Ernie Were A Couple
- Man Arrested For Allegedly Rubbing Produce On His Butt And Putting It Back On The Shelf
- Rickey Smiley Weighs In On Tiffany Haddish And Katt Williams’ Battle [EXCLUSIVE]
- Paternity Test For Married Man That Had Sex With His Co-Worker From The Bowling Alley [EXCLUSIVE]
- U.S Postal Worker Steals Over 6,000 Cards Full Of Cash And Checks
- Kanye West Has A New Solo Album & Duet Project With Chance The Rapper On The Way
- Fantasia’s Brother Walks Again After Suffering Near-Fatal Injuries From Car Accident [VIDEOS]