Trevor Jackson and Jason Mitchell are ready for fans to go see “Superfly” this weekend. They spoke about the different people on set and how much fun they had while filming. Headkrack asked them a few questions and it was quite interesting.
Trevor and Jason mentioned that the song played most on set was “My Dog,” which is a hip hop song.
They then began to speak in British accents as they spoke about the lovely women on set. Several of them were from strip clubs including Magic City. Jason mentioned that Lex Scott Davis who plays “Georgia” in the film was the best looking on set. The guys also spoke about, who they would call if they were in need between Rick Ross and Future.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Tia Mowry and Cory Hardwick Divorcing After 14-Year Marriage
- Raleigh, Atlanta, & The DMV Ranked Among The Best Places To Live
- Rihanna Steps Out In A Sexy Black Gown For A$AP Rocky’s 34th Birthday
- Remembering Keith “Wonderboy” Johnson
- The Next Episode: Snoop Dogg Announces Dr. Dre Produced ‘Missionary’ Album
- I Hate The Homies Podcast “Cuffing Season” | Episode 20
- Rest In Power: New Court Documents Reveal PnB Rock’s Final Moments
- Diddy Is The Ultimate Girl Dad While Cheering On The Combs Twins
- Kanye West Wears A ‘White Lives Matter’ Shirt At Yeezy Show
- Justice For Pamela Turner: Texas Cop’s Trial Finally Begins For Killing Unarmed Black Grandmother 3 Years Ago