Trevor Jackson and Jason Mitchell spoke about the new “Superfly,” movie that they are in, which comes out this weekend. They both are on dynamic shows and talked about what makes them so amazing. Trevor Jackson is currently on “grown-ish” and believes the writers is what makes the show.
He also loves the cast and talked about how they work so well together.
Jason Mitchell is on the hit show “The Chi,” and believes the story it tells is pretty amazing. The cast, directors and writers make the show and he’s excited to see what season 2 brings. Headkrack spoke about how the show sometimes stresses him out, but he is a huge fan.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Da Brat Worried That Coming Out Would Cause Her Late Grandmother To Be Judged By Church Members
- Lauren London Is Already Educating Her Sons About How To Deal With Police [VIDEO]
- News You Can’t Use: Things Only Black Mamas Say [WATCH]
- Killer Mike Discusses Ways To Combat Systemic Racism [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Secret Recordings Capture Police Officers Framing & Beating Innocent Residents In Mount Vernon, NY
- Ahmaud Arbery’s Killers Called Him A “N*gger” After Murdering Him
- Virginia Governor To Announce Removal Of Robert E. Lee Statue In Richmond
- Gary’s Tea: Da Brat Shares Her Coming Out Story & Amanda Seales Unfollows A Co-Host [VIDEO]
- AMC Theatres Has Doubt It Can Stay In Business After COVID-19 Pandemic
- Rev. Al Sharpton Delivers Eulogy At George Floyd’s Memorial Service