Trevor Jackson and Jason Mitchell spoke about the new “Superfly,” movie that they are in, which comes out this weekend. They both are on dynamic shows and talked about what makes them so amazing. Trevor Jackson is currently on “grown-ish” and believes the writers is what makes the show.
He also loves the cast and talked about how they work so well together.
Jason Mitchell is on the hit show “The Chi,” and believes the story it tells is pretty amazing. The cast, directors and writers make the show and he’s excited to see what season 2 brings. Headkrack spoke about how the show sometimes stresses him out, but he is a huge fan.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- 3 Tips For Starting A Business, As Told By Tierra Kavanaugh Wayne [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Florida Mom And Test Administrator Mysteriously Vanishes During Finals Week
- Tamron Hall Reveals Why She Kept Her Pregnancy A Secret
- Jeannie Mai Didn’t Speak To Her Mom For 8 Years Because She Didn’t Believe Her Cousin Molested Her
- The Toronto Raptors Gave Drake A Jacket Worth $769K
- Virgil Abloh Gives Serena Williams A 1 of 1 Off-White Nike Air Force 1
- 3-Year-Old Girl Dies After ‘Heinous’ Sexual Assault And Beating, Police Say
- HBO Programming President Says Arya Stark ‘Game of Thrones’ Spinoff Is Not Happening
- Sacramento Cop Under Fire For Putting Plastic Bag Over A Black Boy’s Head During Arrest
- Deep: Big Sean Addresses Nipsey Hussle’s Killer in Instagram TV Video