Trevor Jackson and Jason Mitchell spoke about the new “Superfly,” movie that they are in, which comes out this weekend. They both are on dynamic shows and talked about what makes them so amazing. Trevor Jackson is currently on “grown-ish” and believes the writers is what makes the show.
He also loves the cast and talked about how they work so well together.
Jason Mitchell is on the hit show “The Chi,” and believes the story it tells is pretty amazing. The cast, directors and writers make the show and he’s excited to see what season 2 brings. Headkrack spoke about how the show sometimes stresses him out, but he is a huge fan.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- A$AP Rocky Mentioned By Ambassador Sondland During Impeachment Testimony
- See The Full Nominations For The 2020 Grammy Awards
- Livin’ It Up: Ja Rule Cleared Of Any Wrongdoing In Fyre Festival Fiasco
- Kodak Black Getting College Diploma In Prison, Applies For Rehab
- Former Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh Facing Federal Fraud Charges
- Chanel Iman & Sterling Shepard’s Family H&M Ads Are A Holiday Mood! [PHOTOS]
- Welp! This Is How And Why Tami Roman’s Hair Fell Out
- 8-Year-Old Barred From Picture Day, Finally Gets Her Glamour Shot
- Billboard’s 100 Best Albums of the Decade
- Orange Is The New Black Star Danielle Brooks Welcomes Her First Child! [PHOTOS]