Trevor Jackson and Jason Mitchell spoke about the new “Superfly,” movie that they are in, which comes out this weekend. They both are on dynamic shows and talked about what makes them so amazing. Trevor Jackson is currently on “grown-ish” and believes the writers is what makes the show.
He also loves the cast and talked about how they work so well together.
Jason Mitchell is on the hit show “The Chi,” and believes the story it tells is pretty amazing. The cast, directors and writers make the show and he’s excited to see what season 2 brings. Headkrack spoke about how the show sometimes stresses him out, but he is a huge fan.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Black Candidates Making Significant Strides In 2018 Primary Elections
- T.I. Spotted Backstage With Another Woman [VIDEO]
- JAY-Z Denies Secret Love Child On “Heard About Us”
- Rich The Kid’s Girlfriend Recounts Home Invasion Assault [VIDEO]
- Airline Industry Seems Unable To Clean Up Its Act When It Comes To Racism
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Drags Her Ex In Rap Song [VIDEO]
- Don’t Believe The Myth That Black Fathers Are Not There For Their Children
- Kyrie Irving Apologizes To His Ex Kehlani On Instagram
- Bus Driver Convicted Of Killing Six Kids In Deadly Crash Now Charged With Rape Of 14-Year-Old Girl
- Kirk Franklin Reveals His Sister Has Been Sentenced To 30 Years In Prison