Director X is excited about “Superfly,” coming to theaters this weekend. He has always been a lover of films and spoke about how, “The Terminator,” “The Godfather” and “Alien” is some of his favorite films. Director X also enjoys Japanese anime.
During the interview Headkrack tried to ask about the people that didn’t get the role, but he didn’t tell.
Director X did say though that leading actors should stay in shape and keep the sexy. He also spoke about growing up in Toronto and the transition of living here.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Duane Martin Says Tisha Campbell Is Lying About Domestic Abuse
- The Cast Of ‘In Living Color’ To Reunite For 25th Anniversary!
- Tamera Reminisces About The First Time She Met Jay-Z & Gets Dragged By The Beyhive [VIDEO]
- Lee Daniels Posts Instagram Video About Jussie Smollett And ‘Empire’ Morale
- Woman Sues Harvard For Profiting Off Photos Of Her Enslaved Ancestors
- White Supremacist Arrested For Kidnapping And Raping Black Victim
- 8 Artists Who Are Poets And Ain’t Afraid To Show It
- Report: Cliff Dixon, Former Basketball Star, Killed Outside Of His Birthday Party In Atlanta
- RIP Jacorey Harris: Body Of Teen Reported Missing In January Found
- Rasheeda Stepped Out On Kirk, Spice Bleaches Her Skin, Scrapp + Moniece… & More Mess In #LHHATL Super Trailer