Director X is excited about “Superfly,” coming to theaters this weekend. He has always been a lover of films and spoke about how, “The Terminator,” “The Godfather” and “Alien” is some of his favorite films. Director X also enjoys Japanese anime.
During the interview Headkrack tried to ask about the people that didn’t get the role, but he didn’t tell.
Director X did say though that leading actors should stay in shape and keep the sexy. He also spoke about growing up in Toronto and the transition of living here.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Keke Palmer Launches Digital Network Designed To Celebrate Creatives
- ‘Power Book III: Raising Kanan’ Recap: Paloma Is Robbing Kanan’s Cradle, Lou Lou Makes A Deal With The Devil
- Iman Shumpert Gifts Teyana Taylor A Corvette For Their Anniversary
- Diddy Sends The Combs Twins Off To Homecoming And They Look Flawless
- New Series To Capture Comedian Mike Epps’ Neighborhood Revitalization Efforts
- Marlon Wayans Talks Legacy, White Chicks 2 Possibility, Gives Nia Long Cheating Advice + More!
- LeBron James Family Foundation, Stark State College Lead Scholarship Initiative
- ‘Comrade Sisters’ Visually Captures The Transformative Contributions Of Women In The Black Panther Party
- Vice President Harris Is Right To Highlight The Importance Of Equity In Disaster Relief
- Ime Udoka Reportedly Used “Crude Language” With Female Staffer Before Intimate Relationship Began