Director X can’t wait for his movie “Superfly,” to come out this week. He spoke to Headkrack about how he took the original movie, broke it down and then expanded on it. During the test screenings he realized the audience will make the movie better.
He is encouraging big groups of people to come out and watch the film, laugh and be loud.
Director X also spoke about how when he was younger music videos made him want to be a director. He recalled the Wu-Tang Clan video for “Can It Be All So Simple,” and how much he loved it. Director X gave some inspiring words to young people that want to do this as well.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Rickey Smiley’s Daughter Aaryn Speaks Out For The First Time Since Getting Shot [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Future Launches COVID-19 Scholarship To Help College Freshmen In Georgia
- KKKaren & KKKarl Kouple Who Painted Over California BLM Sign Charged With Hate Crime
- Ralph Lauren Releases Limited-Edition COVID-19 Benefit Polo Shirt, Designed By Black Woman
- Former ‘Glee’ Actress Naya Rivera Missing
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Discusses Gun Violence & Open Carry Laws [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Gary’s Tea: What Makes Someone An “Exotic” Woman? [WATCH]
- Idris & Sabrina Elba Spill Wedding Day Secrets With Charlotte Tilbury
- His Biggest Assist Yet: Kyrie Irving Producing ‘#SayHerName: Breonna Taylor’ TV Special
- Kanye West Explains Why He’s Running For President, Being Off Trump & Wants The Wakanda Model For The White House