Everyone is talking about Kanye West. He recently confessed his love and support for President Donald Trump as well as spoke about President Barack Obama not doing anything for Chicago. Juicy mentioned that Kanye has a right to say what he wants, but doesn’t understand why he’s saying these things.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Old Spice Teams With NFL Stars To Launch Decade Long Initiative To Increase High School Graduation Rates
- People Think Biden Threw Obama Under The Bus On Immigration During Final Presidential Debate
- Black Tony Says He’s Leaving The Rickey Smiley Morning Show! [WATCH]
- Amber Rose Blasts Op Kanye West, Calls Him A “Narcissist” & “Bully”
- Attorney Ben Crump Addresses Former Officer Derek Chauvin’s Third-Degree Murder Charge Being Dropped [WATCH]
- Jailed White Domestic Terrorist Plotted Joe Biden Assassination
- Busta Rhymes Challenges T.I. To Verzuz, Clifford Loquaciosly Declines The Smoke & Jeezy Chimes In [Video]
- Cops Kill Unarmed Black Teen Car Passenger In Suburban Chicago Shooting
- Rick Ross Drops A Milli For 87 Acres of Land Outside Atlanta
- Nicki Minaj Drops A Preview Of Her Newborn Son