Everyone is talking about Kanye West. He recently confessed his love and support for President Donald Trump as well as spoke about President Barack Obama not doing anything for Chicago. Juicy mentioned that Kanye has a right to say what he wants, but doesn’t understand why he’s saying these things.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Philly Approves Bill to Ban Police From Making Minor Traffic Stops
- Colin Powell, First Black Secretary Of State And Military Leader, Passes Away
- Common Helps Create Music Recording Studio At Illinois Correctional Center
- Track Star Allyson Felix Named Women’s Sports Foundation’s Sportswoman Of The Year
- Solange’s Saint Heron To Launch Library That Amplifies The Work Of Black Creators
- Mind Body Business: 3 Signs You May Have A Health Issue During Exercise [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: Here’s Why Drake Wanted To Quit ‘Degrassi’ + New Snoop Dogg & Dr. Dre Album Is On The Way
- Raven-Symoné Talks Weight Struggles, Joining ‘The View’ & Mental Disorder For TV One’s ‘UNCENSORED’
- Halle Berry Fights For Redemption In The First Trailer For Her New Netflix Film ‘Bruised’
- Netflix Employees Plan Walkout Over CEO’s Support For Dave Chappelle’s ‘The Closer’