Everyone is talking about Kanye West. He recently confessed his love and support for President Donald Trump as well as spoke about President Barack Obama not doing anything for Chicago. Juicy mentioned that Kanye has a right to say what he wants, but doesn’t understand why he’s saying these things.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Erica Mena Arrested
- GOP Contender Seeking Al Franken’s Senate Seat Called Michelle Obama A ‘Chimp’
- Netflix Cancels ‘Marvel’s Iron Fist’ After 2 Seasons
- Stacey Dash Reportedly Married Another Trump Worshiper Just 10 Days After They Met
- Dating Over 40? 10 Things You Need To Know
- Too Little, Too Late! #CornerstoreCaroline Apologizes After Falsely Accusing Black Boy Of Assault
- #MuteRKelly: Parents Of The Singer’s Alleged Victim Launch ‘Abuse Hotline’ Against Him
- Yella Beezy Shot By Drive By Shooter in Texas
- Donte Palmer Advocates For Fathers In Viral Diaper Change Photo
- Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson Call Off Their Engagement