Kanye West has been making headlines lately because of his Twitter rants and his support for President Donald Trump. He mentioned that President Barack Obama did nothing for Chicago and Rickey Smiley said a lot of that stuff comes from the local elections. Kanye West is allowed to have his own his opinion, but he also should be asking the people of Chicago how they feel about Trump.
Rickey wants him to talk to the NAACP and others trying to make a difference with injustices. Racism is not okay and many feel like with him saying he loves Trump that means he doesn’t mind what’s going on. What do you think about what Kanye West has been saying?
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- West Virginia Official Who Called Michelle Obama ‘An Ape In Heels’ Faces 30 Years In Prison For FEMA Fraud
- Gary’s Tea: Gucci Mane Puts 60-Carat Diamond Ring On Keyshia Ka’oir Finger, Wendy Williams Staff Allegedly Happier That She’s Gone & More [VIDEO]
- Report: Kaepernick, NFL Resolve Collusion Case
- Deion Sanders And Tracey Edmonds Get Engaged!
- Family Affair: Tiffany Haddish Shares Funny Story That Drake & His Daddy Slid Into Her DM’s
- White Woman Tells Black Police Officer Arresting Her ‘My KKK Friends Will Burn Your Family’
- 21 Savage Facing Felony Warrant for 2016 Theft
- Jason Van Dyke’s Wife Whines Her Husband Is Being Attacked Because He’s ‘A White Man Who Harmed’ LaQuan McDonald
- Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Are Engaged & Her Ring Is Gorgeous! [PHOTOS]
- Police Deny Report That The Attack On Jussie Smollett Was Staged