Kanye West has been making headlines lately because of his Twitter rants and his support for President Donald Trump. He mentioned that President Barack Obama did nothing for Chicago and Rickey Smiley said a lot of that stuff comes from the local elections. Kanye West is allowed to have his own his opinion, but he also should be asking the people of Chicago how they feel about Trump.
Rickey wants him to talk to the NAACP and others trying to make a difference with injustices. Racism is not okay and many feel like with him saying he loves Trump that means he doesn’t mind what’s going on. What do you think about what Kanye West has been saying?
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Birthday Bash 2018 [PHOTOS]
- Oprah Winfrey & Apple Reach Deal To Create Original Content
- Dr. Dre Is Making A Marvin Gaye Movie & These Actors Could Ace The Lead Role
- Pittsburgh Rapper Jimmy Wopo Is Killed In Drive-By Shooting
- Don’t Sleep On Loneliness—It Can Literally Affect Your Health
- Will T.I. Being Caught With Another Woman Hurt “The Family Hustle”? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Uncle Bruce Talks About Why He Had To Be Re-Admitted To The Hospital [EXCLUSIVE]
- Kamala Harris Calls For DHS Secretary To Resign Over “Tearing Apart” Families
- How Rickey Smiley Spent Father’s Day 2018 [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- XXXTentacion Shot Dead In South Florida