Kanye West has been making headlines lately because of his Twitter rants and his support for President Donald Trump. He mentioned that President Barack Obama did nothing for Chicago and Rickey Smiley said a lot of that stuff comes from the local elections. Kanye West is allowed to have his own his opinion, but he also should be asking the people of Chicago how they feel about Trump.
Rickey wants him to talk to the NAACP and others trying to make a difference with injustices. Racism is not okay and many feel like with him saying he loves Trump that means he doesn’t mind what’s going on. What do you think about what Kanye West has been saying?
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Are Offset And Cardi B Waiting For A Check To Show Off Baby Kulture? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Was Cardi B Throwing Shade At Nicki Minaj At The VMA’s? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Jini Thornton Talks About Refinancing Student Loans And Refund Checks Students Spend In College [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Shaun King: Here Are Your Black Candidates For Governor
- Rickey Smiley Encourages Parents To Free Themselves [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why One Woman Was Denied A Job [EXCLUSIVE]
- Newark High School Principal Creates Laundry Room To Combat Bullying
- Black Tony Misses Work To Go To 2 Chainz Wedding [EXCLUSIVE]
- Was Nicki Minaj’s Twitter Rant Too Much? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why Extra Security Is Needed At The MTV VMA’s [EXCLUSIVE]