Roy Wood Jr. wants one mom to get her parenting together after he accused her daughter of pooping in the pool. The first incident a week ago was just pee, but now the little girl took it to the next level. As Wood was telling the story the mother couldn’t believe it.
Then Wood told her the bill she had to pay and she immediately mentioned she couldn’t pay it. The mother wants to take her child out the program, but Wood mentioned that her parenting skills aren’t good. She then talked about praying for him, but couldn’t believe she got pranked.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Kanye West Working On New Solo LP, ‘Jesus Is King 2’ Leaks
- Krayzie Bone Update: Another Surgery Needed For Rap Legend
- Zoleka Mandela, Nelson Mandela’s Granddaughter Dies Of Cancer At 43
- Halle Bailey Steps Out In A Dolce And Gabbana Trench Coat At Milan Fashion Week
- Lori Harvey Is The Queen Of Monochrome During Ferragamo’s Spring 2024 Fashion Show
- #LHHATL’s Bambi Benson Reflects on Divorce and ‘Parallel Parenting’ with Lil Scrappy
- Jonathan Majors Sparks Marriage Rumors After Calling Meagan Good “The Mrs.”
- Will Smith To Host New Podcast ‘Class of ’88’ on Audible
- [VIDEO] Man Punched For Yelling During Beyonce Mute Challenge In Houston
- TRIED IT: Flip-Over Fulani Braids Are My Latest Obsession
Jeezy Files For Divorce From Jeannie Mai
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
Love Triangle: Remy Ma Seems Unfazed By Cheating Allegations [WATCH]
Ime Udoka's Alleged Mistress Revealed As 34-Year-Old Married Mormon Kathleen Nimmo Lynch
The Streets Think Remy Ma Allegedly Cheated On Papoose With A Battle Rapper
Anthony Anderson Ordered To Pay Ex-Wife $20K A Month In Spousal Support, Social Media Chimes In
Brandon Hunter, Former NBA Player, Dies At 42
Dwyane Wade Says It Was Difficult To Open Up To Gabrielle Union About Being Unfaithful