Roy Wood Jr. is up to his prank calls again. He called a business looking for the night manager, but he wasn’t around. The man told him he needed to call back and then Wood began saying he lost his Bible and wallet.
The man understood that, but he couldn’t help him, Wood kept interrupting him and that’s when things got funny. He mentioned that he was going to hang up and did just that when Wood threatened him. Wood tried to call back and just listen to what happens.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Dictionary.com Adds More Than 300 New Words Including “Zaddy” and “Yeet”
- Sherri Shepherd Talks Weight Loss Journey In People Magazine’s Health Edition: ‘I’ve Never Felt Better!’
- Veteran SNCC Organizer And The Algebra Project Founder Bob Moses Dies At 86
- New R. Kelly Sex Abuse Allegations Now Include Two Teen Boys
- LeToya Luckett Shows Off Post Baby Beach Bod: ‘Ya Girl Is Officially 55 Lbs Down’
- Michael B. Jordan Developing Black Superman Project for HBO Max
- Lumberton Honda Dealership Blasted For Calling Black Woman ‘Bon Quisha’ On Facebook
- Frontier Airlines Labels Black Woman As Potential Child Trafficker After Seen With 4-Year-Old White Adoptive Sister
- Gabrielle Union Embraces Her Natural Curly Locs After The Big Chop
- Exciting Or Eerie? Whitney Houston Set For Hologram Residency In Las Vegas Starting October 2021