Bernice Jenkins hasn’t spoken to Cora in a while and needed to call heaven. Cora spoke about how in heaven you get a gold EBT card and you can purchase whatever you want with it. There were some drums playing and Cora mentioned that they were playing because they are going to see “Black Panther.”
She will be going with Dr. Martin Luther King, Billy Graham and Maya Angelou. Bernice asked Maya to recite her poem, but she had the wrong one at first. We hope they enjoy the Wakanda experience in heaven.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Superhero Guide To Black History Month: Andrew Gillum
- Did Jussie Smollett Stage His Own Attack?
- Dave Chappelle Personally Delivers Show Tickets To Couple Hit With Scam
- 50 Cent Tells Teairra Mari To Pay Up $30K, Gets Called Rat In Response
- Chicago Police Arrest 2 Black Men Suspected In Jussie Smollett Attack
- ‘Fortnite’ Lawsuits Looking Shaky: Copyright Office Says Nah To Alfonso Ribeiro Registering “Carlton Dance”
- Baltimore County Judge Overturns Korryn Gaines $38 Million Settlement
- West Virginia Official Who Called Michelle Obama ‘An Ape In Heels’ Faces 30 Years In Prison For FEMA Fraud
- Gary’s Tea: Gucci Mane Puts 60-Carat Diamond Ring On Keyshia Ka’oir Finger, Wendy Williams Staff Allegedly Happier That She’s Gone & More [VIDEO]
- Report: Kaepernick, NFL Resolve Collusion Case