Bernice Jenkins hasn’t spoken to Cora in a while and needed to call heaven. Cora spoke about how in heaven you get a gold EBT card and you can purchase whatever you want with it. There were some drums playing and Cora mentioned that they were playing because they are going to see “Black Panther.”
She will be going with Dr. Martin Luther King, Billy Graham and Maya Angelou. Bernice asked Maya to recite her poem, but she had the wrong one at first. We hope they enjoy the Wakanda experience in heaven.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- You Gets No Love: Faith Evans & Stevie J Unfollowed Each Other On Instagram
- 56 Years Later, Louisiana Mayor Apologizes to Sam Cooke For Racist Treatment
- Meghan McCain Wants You To Know Her Father Suffered More Than Migrant Children Dying In Detention Centers
- With LeBron James Confirming That Space Jam 2 Has Began Filming, The Michael Jordan Comparisons Should End
- Watch: Tasha Cobbs Leonard NPR Tiny Desk Concert [VIDEO]
- The Kardashians Finally Share the Tea on the Tristan and Jordyn Scandal
- Authorities Seize $10 Million Worth of Cocaine at Port of Baltimore
- Popular YouTuber Found Dead After Going Missing A Week Ago
- Lessons on Greatness We Can All Learn From Michael Jackson
- Eva Marcille Reveals Gender Of Third Child