Just before launching into the Church Announcements, Bernice Jenkins went on a mini-rant about the difference in popular names for babies these days. For instance, Kanye West & Kim Kardashian‘s newest little one, whom the couple named “Chicago.” Ms. Jenkins doesn’t understand today’s children’s names- “they just name ’em anything.” Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Mom Banned From School After She Offers To Put The Paws On Anyone Who Bullies Her Daughter
- Chilli & T-Boz Say They’ve Turned Down #RHOA Offers Multiple Times
- Mo’Nique Takes No Pleasure In Lee Daniels And Steve Harvey Losing Their Jobs
- Monica Opens Up About Her Divorce From Shannon Brown [VIDEO]
- Taco Bell to Open Its Own Palm Springs Hotel This Coming Year
- Charles Barkley Recounts Taking His Clothes off and Doing ‘Karate Kid’ Moves in a Fight
- Gabrielle Union Talks About Initially Hiding Her Identity From Her Surrogate
- Our Forever First Lady Michelle Obama Will Headline ESSENCE Festival This Year
- People Are Using Ramen Noodles To Fix Broken Items In Their Houses [WATCH]
- Did Trey Songz Have A Baby?