Blac Youngsta came through to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show!” He talked about why he doesn’t have problems or beef as he moves around in his city. “Everybody know I’m from the hood,” Blac Youngsta said, explaining how he found his signature sound and tapped into his uniqueness. He admits it took a little while for him to stop rapping like his idols and start rapping like himself.
Blac Youngsta also talks about what the hardest part of that process was for him, and laughs about imitating Yo Gotti all the time. imitating other artists is a tactic that only works for so long. He also discusses his recording process, and why a lot of what he records ends up sitting off to the side as he moves onto the next project. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Jussie Smollett’s Older Brother Breaks His Silence In Powerful Essay
- Cardi B Rejects Plea Deal In Strip Club Bartender Beat Down Case
- John Singleton Suffers Stroke
- Ari Fletcher Details Alleged Violent Beating She Suffered From G Herbo
- Bill Cosby Sues Lawyers For Fleecing Him For $1 Million A Month In Fees
- South Carolina Fifth Grader Died Of Natural Causes, Not A Fight According To Officials
- Howard Students Feel Disrespected By Residents Who Think The Campus Should Be Moved
- Brian Banks Accused Of Masturbating In Front Of Maid, Slapped With $10M Lawsuit
- Remy Ma Accused of Punching Former ‘Love & Hip-Hop’ Co-Star
- 10-Year-Old Dancer Born With Rare Disease Goes Viral For Doing Flips With Her Prosthetic Leg [VIDEO]