On the last day of Black History Month, Special K wanted to pay homage. So he decided to spotlight some of the lesser known accomplishments that occurred on this day, February 28th, in 1962. 23-year-old Millicent filed her income taxes. A couple weeks later, she received a check back. Her boyfriend at the time asked to borrow a chunk of the check to invest in his uncle’s business.
This, Special K says, was the first documented case of a triflin baby daddy. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from the News You Can’t Use on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Jordan Peele’s ‘Candyman’ Release Date Pushed Back To September Due To COVID-19
- Facing Facts: Coronavirus Affecting Black Americans At Higher Clip Than Others
- AMC Theaters In Danger Of Never Re-Opening After Coronavirus
- Is It Official Now? Tiffany Haddish Is Quarantined With “Just Friend” Common
- Press Play: Anderson .Paak And Justin Timberlake Team Up For Energetic Music Video
- Vampire Diaries: Pharrell Is STILL Out Here Aging Like Benjamin Button
- Toni Braxton Premieres Newest Single ‘”Do It” [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Coronavirus Updates: Dr. Collier Explains How To Make Your Own Mask [VIDEO]
- Churchgoer Says She Can’t Catch The ‘Rona She’s Covered In Jesus Blood
- Nick Cannon Releases Trailer For ‘Strong Enemies: The Untold Case of Dr. Sebi’ [VIDEO]