On the last day of Black History Month, Special K wanted to pay homage. So he decided to spotlight some of the lesser known accomplishments that occurred on this day, February 28th, in 1962. 23-year-old Millicent filed her income taxes. A couple weeks later, she received a check back. Her boyfriend at the time asked to borrow a chunk of the check to invest in his uncle’s business.
This, Special K says, was the first documented case of a triflin baby daddy. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from the News You Can’t Use on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Armani Caesar Announces ‘The Liz 2’ With ‘Hunnit Dolla Hiccup’ Featuring Benny The Butcher & Stove God Cooks
- What’s Trending: Parents Are Concerned With Sending Their Children To School This Year [WATCH]
- Love Jones’ Nia Long and Larenz Tate to Reunite for 25th Anniversary At CultureCon
- Gary’s Tea: Idris Elba’s Daughter Stopped Talking To Him…Here’s Why [WATCH]
- Kenny Mason Returns With ‘Pup Pack EP’ Via RCA Records
- Sadiaa Black Beauty Guide Launches ‘National Black Beauty Week’ Amplifying Black Beauty Brands
- Already? Love Is Blind’s Iyanna McNeely And Jarrette Jones Announce Their Divorce
- Barbie Maker Company, Mattel Sues Rap Snacks Over Nicki Minaj’s ‘Barbie-Que’ Chips
- Karlie Redd Addresses Plastic Surgery Rumors After Fans Criticize Her Visible Transformation
- Mississippi Cop Cleared Of All Wrongdoing After Video Showed Brutal Arrest Of Handcuffed Black Driver