On the last day of Black History Month, Special K wanted to pay homage. So he decided to spotlight some of the lesser known accomplishments that occurred on this day, February 28th, in 1962. 23-year-old Millicent filed her income taxes. A couple weeks later, she received a check back. Her boyfriend at the time asked to borrow a chunk of the check to invest in his uncle’s business.
This, Special K says, was the first documented case of a triflin baby daddy. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from the News You Can’t Use on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Say Hello To Javicia Leslie, TV’s First Black Batwoman!
- “Sources”: Family & Friends Fear Kanye Is Suffering A Serious Bipolar Episode
- Rickey Smiley’s Daughter Aaryn Speaks Out For The First Time Since Getting Shot [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Future Launches COVID-19 Scholarship To Help College Freshmen In Georgia
- KKKaren & KKKarl Kouple Who Painted Over California BLM Sign Charged With Hate Crime
- Ralph Lauren Releases Limited-Edition COVID-19 Benefit Polo Shirt, Designed By Black Woman
- Former ‘Glee’ Actress Naya Rivera Missing
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Discusses Gun Violence & Open Carry Laws [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Gary’s Tea: What Makes Someone An “Exotic” Woman? [WATCH]
- Idris & Sabrina Elba Spill Wedding Day Secrets With Charlotte Tilbury