LeToya Luckett and her husband, Tommicus Walker got married in 2017. In June, she announced that she’s expecting her first child and the two were so happy. According to LoveBScott, Luckett planned to reveal the baby’s gender on Independence Day but never did.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The reveal may have just been for family and close friends, but recently she shared with fans that she’s having a wonderful baby girl. Luckett was wearing a long tutu with a white bra holding on to her baby bump. In the caption it said, “I just couldn’t wait for not another day I love you, far more than words can ever say – Otis Redding.”
The next picture Luckett was holding pink balloons and said, “She’s already become the light of my life. Mommy & Daddy can’t wait to meet you baby girl! #IssaGurl.” Congratulations again LeToya Luckett and Tommicus Walker, we can’t wait to see your baby girl!
- Tamar Braxton Released From WE Tv Contract, Reality Show Will Still Air
- Jamaican Supreme Court Upholds School’s Ban On Dreadlocks For ‘Hygiene’ Reasons
- Jonathan Isaac Gives Head-Scratching Reason For Not Kneeling & Support Black Lives Matter
- Tenant Charged With Brutally Killing Landlord Over Unpaid Rent As The U.S. Braces For Mass Evictions
- Hoop Dreams: Master P Claims J. Cole Is Prepping To Try Out For The NBA
- Brandy Talks About Her New Album ‘B7’ And Wanting To Do Verzuz Battle [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Gary’s Tea: Do Husbands Ruin Women’s Careers? [VIDEO]
- Black Woman News Anchor Makes History As First Person To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine In Phase 3 Trial
- Data Shows NYPD Targeting People Of Color With Alcohol Summonses
- California Pizza Kitchen Files For Bankruptcy After Loss Of Business From COVID-19