LeToya Luckett and her husband, Tommicus Walker got married in 2017. In June, she announced that she’s expecting her first child and the two were so happy. According to LoveBScott, Luckett planned to reveal the baby’s gender on Independence Day but never did.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The reveal may have just been for family and close friends, but recently she shared with fans that she’s having a wonderful baby girl. Luckett was wearing a long tutu with a white bra holding on to her baby bump. In the caption it said, “I just couldn’t wait for not another day I love you, far more than words can ever say – Otis Redding.”
The next picture Luckett was holding pink balloons and said, “She’s already become the light of my life. Mommy & Daddy can’t wait to meet you baby girl! #IssaGurl.” Congratulations again LeToya Luckett and Tommicus Walker, we can’t wait to see your baby girl!
- Hot Spot: Remembering Naya Rivera & Al B. Sure! Suggests Kim Porter Was Murdered [WATCH]
- Coronavirus Updates: Dr. Collier Shares How To Boost Your Immune System [VIDEO]
- Your Mask May Be Giving You Maskne. Here’s How To Prevent Acne From Your Mask
- Playing The Victim Card: “Chipotle Karen” Says “Ethnic Intimidation” Caused Her To Pull Gun On Black Family
- Black Family Calls Out Racist Letter From ‘Neighborhood’ Over ‘Loud Music’
- ‘Empire’ Actor Bryshere Gray Arrested For Allegedly Abusing His Wife, Faces Domestic Violence Charges
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Announces She’s Leaving ‘The Real’ Talk Show
- Central Park Karen Case Still Going Forward Despite Birdwatcher’s Refusal To Cooperate
- Jekalyn Carr Releases ‘Power of Love’ Music Video
- Quarantine Meals: Spicy Italian Turkey Sausage Over Polenta Cheese & Peppers Recipe [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]