LeToya Luckett and her husband, Tommicus Walker got married in 2017. In June, she announced that she’s expecting her first child and the two were so happy. According to LoveBScott, Luckett planned to reveal the baby’s gender on Independence Day but never did.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The reveal may have just been for family and close friends, but recently she shared with fans that she’s having a wonderful baby girl. Luckett was wearing a long tutu with a white bra holding on to her baby bump. In the caption it said, “I just couldn’t wait for not another day I love you, far more than words can ever say – Otis Redding.”
The next picture Luckett was holding pink balloons and said, “She’s already become the light of my life. Mommy & Daddy can’t wait to meet you baby girl! #IssaGurl.” Congratulations again LeToya Luckett and Tommicus Walker, we can’t wait to see your baby girl!
- Eddie Murphy Reveals His Plans To Return To Stand-Up
- T.I. & Tiny’s Lawyer Shuts Down Claim They Tried Giving Alleged Sex Abuse Victims A “Deal”
- WNBA Champion Candace Parker Used Her G-14 Classification To School Shaq On Modern Basketball
- Gary’s Tea: Can We Really Compare Chloe Bailey To Beyonce’? [WATCH]
- Kenya Moore Says LaToya Ali Kissing Other Women Didn’t Make Her Jealous
- Maia Chaka Makes History As The First Black Woman Referee To Join NFL
- After Being Sued By Her Sister, Mariah Carey’s Brother Is Now Suing For “Emotional Distress”
- Toronto Raptors’ Jump in COVID-19 Infections Reportedly Due to Weak Protocol Follow-Through
- 5 Podcasts Every Black Women Should Listen To In 2021
- Nostalgic AF: TikTok User Shares Black Sitcom-Inspired Outfits To Celebrate BHM