LeToya Luckett is on “The Rickey Smiley Show” and spoke about her television movie and getting off the “Set It Off” tour with Da Brat. She is also pregnant right now and mentioned that her cast mates knew before her. LeToya was a little sick and they told her to take a test, she bet them lunch for the rest of the shows that she wasn’t pregnant.
When she took the test she was in shock and had them on Facetime. LeToya will be in the TV One movie “Down For Whatever,” which will be on Sunday, July 22nd at 8p/7c. She will also be returning to “Greenleaf” this season.
LeToya works so hard and is proud of where her career is right now. She misses working with the ladies from the “Set It Off” play and mentioned they are like sisters now. Congrats to LeToya on the new baby and we wish her all the success with future projects!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Jeff Johnson On How White Supremacy Impacts The Community and How To Fight It [WATCH]
- Counselor Yunetta Spring On How To Deal With PTSD After Traumatic Events [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Money Matters With Jini Thornton: Why #BlackOutDay2020 Is Important To The Community [WATCH]
- Quarantine Babies: Papoose Reveals Remy Ma Is Pregnant, Expecting Baby No. 2
- Halle Berry Backs Out Of Transgender Role After Receiving Backlash From LGBTQ Community
- Black Dollars Matter: Why Blackout Day Is So Important To The Movement For Black Lives
- KKKaren & KKKarl Kouple Painted Over California Black Lives Matter Street Sign
- Pillow Talker August Alsina Claims “Everyone Got Courtesy Calls Time In Advance” Ahead of Interview
- Rickey Smiley Rips Black On Black Gun Violence After His Daughter Is Shot In Houston
- Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Tests Positive for COVID-19