A couple of months ago Kanye West went on TMZ to rant about several different topics. While there he talked about slavery being a choice and recently apologized for his comments. He hates the fact that he hurt people and let a lot of people down.
Kanye admitted that if certain people were in his life still a lot of those things wouldn’t of happened. He also talked about how he has no beef with Drake and that in this industry we all have to support and work with each other to make record sales. DJ Khaled makes good music, but he recently just launched a luxury furniture line.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Congrats! Gabby Sidibe Is Engaged!
- How To Enjoy Thanksgiving As A New Vegan
- Meet Shuwanza Goff, The Black Woman Who Will Help Advance Biden’s Agenda On Capitol Hill
- Everyone Is Counting On Black Women Again To Go The Distance In Georgia’s Senate Runoff Race
- Megan Thee Stallion Reveals She Is Texting Buddies With The Carters
- Violent History Of Florida Deputy Who Fatally Shot Black Teens Prompts Concerns As Families Of Victims Await Answers
- GRAMMYs 2021: Full List Of Gospel Nominees
- Burt’s Bees Issues An Apology After Offensive Holiday Ad Features A Fatherless Black Family
- Future Hendrix: A Series Of Our Favorite Future Memes
- John Boyega Spoke to President of Lucasfilm About Diversity In ‘Star Wars’