A couple of months ago Kanye West went on TMZ to rant about several different topics. While there he talked about slavery being a choice and recently apologized for his comments. He hates the fact that he hurt people and let a lot of people down.
Kanye admitted that if certain people were in his life still a lot of those things wouldn’t of happened. He also talked about how he has no beef with Drake and that in this industry we all have to support and work with each other to make record sales. DJ Khaled makes good music, but he recently just launched a luxury furniture line.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- RHOA’s Kenya Moore, Husband Marc Daly File For Divorce After Two Years Of Marriage
- Which Reality TV Show Does Your State Watch Most?
- 5 Times The Simpsons Eerily Predicted The Future
- Torrei Hart To Tell Her Side Of The Story On Upcoming Comedy Tour
- John Singleton’s 21-Year-Old Daughter Petitions His Estate For A Monthly Allowance
- Whoopi Goldberg Debuts A Head Full Of White Locs And She Looks Good!
- Here’s Why Tamar Braxton’s Wore Spanx To The ‘Wendy Williams Show’
- Will Smith To Help Raise $50 Million To Combat Global Homelessness
- Beyoncé Shares Footage Of Rumi and Sir Carter [VIDEO]
- Massage Therapist Who Accused Kevin Spacey of Sexual Assault Has Died, Case In Jeopardy