Hate him or love him, Kanye West is an open book. The rapper/producer/designer took to Twitter to share that’s he’s had suicidal thoughts.
It shouldn’t be a surprise considering Yeezy had discussed it before and song and recently revealed his bipolar diagnoses.
But yesterday (July 28), West got extra candid.
“I saw the Alexander McQueen documentary and I connected with his journey. I know how it feels to want to take your life back into your own hands even if it means taking your own life,” he tweeted.
A moment later he added, “To make this clear and not weird I’ve had these kinds of thoughts and I’m going to tell you things I’ve done to stay in a content place.”
West ended the series of tweets with, “How to NOT kill yourself pt 1 Avoid being around people who make you want to kill yourself.”
Keep praying for Yeezy, and hope that he’s taking proper care of himself. Openly discussing his issues isn’t necessarily a bad thing.
- A$AP Rocky Says He’s Not Embarrassed By Sex Addiction
- Gabrielle Union Says Casting Director Once Chose Bianca Lawson For A Role Over Her Because She Was “Prettier”
- This Is What Happened When Mike From “Bachelor In Paradise” Asked Keke Palmer Out On A Date On Live TV
- Watch Tisha Campbell Tearfully Reunite With Unsuspecting Half-Sister On The Real
- Hail To The King! Regina King Slays Her Marie Claire Cover
Kanye West Tweets About His Suicidal Thoughts As His Father Battles Cancer was originally published on hiphopwired.com