Rickey Smiley is piggybacking off of his Facebook Live yesterday where he spoke about parents that allow their kids to think they owe them something. He spoke about how as parents you work hard, pay bills and sometimes have a grown kid in your house not helping out. Rickey wants you to free yourself of the child and let them learn a lesson.
He wants you to have peace in your house and stop being a prisoner in your own home. Rickey mentioned that they should be taking out the trash, cooking dinner and helping out in anyway they can. Stop letting your children make you feel bed and try and live your best life.
- Gary’s Tea: Chris Brown Said No Darkies At His Birthday Party, Allegedly Asks Dark Skin Woman To Leave
- NY Boy Spends $2,618 On Spongebob Popsicles Using Mom’s Amazon Account
- Mayweather, Jake Paul Meetup Erupts In Chaos At Miami Press Event
- Exclusive: DJ Cassidy Talks “Pass the Mic” Series Ahead of Special BET Mother’s Day Episode
- ‘Oppressive Policy’: Racial Justice Organizations Condemn Black Lives Matter Ban At Olympics
- New Georgia Law Looks To Get College Athletes Paid
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Not Seeking Another Term In November
- Discovery+ Greenlights 50 Cent’s ‘Confessions Of A Crime Queen’ Drama Series
- Hot Spot: Jaleel White Says The Cast Of ‘Family Matters’ Did Not Welcome Him On TV One’s Uncensored [WATCH]
- Pregnant Woman Gives Birth On A Flight To Honolulu Unknowingly