Rickey Smiley is piggybacking off of his Facebook Live yesterday where he spoke about parents that allow their kids to think they owe them something. He spoke about how as parents you work hard, pay bills and sometimes have a grown kid in your house not helping out. Rickey wants you to free yourself of the child and let them learn a lesson.
He wants you to have peace in your house and stop being a prisoner in your own home. Rickey mentioned that they should be taking out the trash, cooking dinner and helping out in anyway they can. Stop letting your children make you feel bed and try and live your best life.
- Hot Spot: Video Shows Anne Heche Was Alive When First Responders Rescued Her [WATCH]
- Eva’s Corner: Is It OK For Women To Propose To Men? [WATCH]
- Congrats To Missy Elliott For Getting Her Own Street In Her Hometown Of Portsmouth, Virginia
- Woman Says Attorney Offered Her $200,000 To Lie In Trey Songz Sexual Assault Case
- 2 Dope BFFs From A ‘90s Kinda World Launch ‘The Adult ‘Hood: A Podcast For Geriatric Millennials’
- Will Smith’s Ex Wife, Sheree Zampino Says She Wouldn’t Join Real Housewives Cast If Jada Pinkett Smith Was On The Show
- Interactive Selfie Museum The Black Hair Experience Is Now In Brooklyn
- Fans Can’t Get Enough Of Keke Palmer And Angela Bassett’s Adorable Reunion
- Marlon Wayans Talks HBO Split, Favorite Sibling + Fatherhood Tips
- Marlon Wayans Says an Angry Fan Pinched Him After Watching His Character On The Aretha Franklin Biopic