Rickey Smiley celebrated his birthday and the day of giving last week. He thanked everyone that donated and continues to give back and then began talking about the rest of the weekend. The weekend was filled with some drama, arguments and one of his friends possibly missing.
He mentioned that sometimes you can’t have nothing without a little drama. Through it all Rickey still had a good time and enjoyed spending time with close family and friends. Rickey’s heart is so full and next year he’s looking forward to making the day of giving even bigger.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Chilli Faces Backlash After Correcting Fan Who Called Her Chocolate: ‘Without A Tan, I’m Caramel’
- Usher Reflects on Super Bowl Halftime Show and Future Biopic Plans
- Porsha Williams Divorcing Simon Guobadia After 15-Month Marriage
- Front Row Fabulous: Tracee Ellis Ross, Yara Shahidi, & More Sit Pretty At Prada
- J. Cole Teases Next Album With Teaser Verse On Social Media
- Adidas To Sell The Last Of Their Yeezy Stock In 2024
- Unpacking Killer Mike’s Latest Plan To ‘Strengthen The Black Community’
- Kodak Black Throws Rock At News Reporter After Being Released From Jail, Police Report Filed
- Dame Dash Reveals He Declined ‘Soul Plane’ Offer Because He Was “Offended” By Its Racist Humor
- Moon Landing Successful
Porsha Williams Divorcing Simon Guobadia After 15-Month Marriage
Authorities Respond To Reports Of Shooting at Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church
Prayers Up: Wendy Williams Diagnosed With Dementia, Primary Progressive Aphasia
Mo’Nique Offers An Apology To Oprah Winfrey And Tyler Perry
Our Favorite Super Bowl Memes, Moments, Music and Random MESS
Mo’Nique’s Feud With Son Sparks Debate On Family Fighting In Public
Monica Responds To Accusations Of Getting BBL Surgery After Viral Concert Footage Shows Her Curves.
Worst. Flight. Ever. : Delta Flight Forced To Turn Around After Maggots Fell From Overhead Bin