Rickey Smiley celebrated his birthday and the day of giving last week. He thanked everyone that donated and continues to give back and then began talking about the rest of the weekend. The weekend was filled with some drama, arguments and one of his friends possibly missing.
He mentioned that sometimes you can’t have nothing without a little drama. Through it all Rickey still had a good time and enjoyed spending time with close family and friends. Rickey’s heart is so full and next year he’s looking forward to making the day of giving even bigger.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Keke Palmer reveals baby bump on Saturday Night Live
- Lori Harvey Trends After Wearing A Denim Burberry Ensemble
- Op-Ed: They Won’t Keep Us From The Polls This Runoff
- AIDS Memorial Quilt Makes Its Way To Alabama
- Charles Barkley Calls Kevin Durant “Insecure,” The Brooklyn Nets Star Calls Him A Clown On Twitter
- Porsha Williams And Shamea Morton Sing The National Anthem At The Hawks Game
- Cardi B Flaunts Her Alaia Bodysuit On Instagram
- Porsha Williams Shares Photos From Her Lavish Engagement Shoot
- Jay-Z Put Up $1.5 Billion to Buy Bacardi’s Share of D’USSE Cognac
- Houston Police Arrest Man Accused Of Killing Takeoff