Rickey Smiley wants to address some issues today that Bill Cosby got backlash for years ago. Rickey began talking about how sometimes in our Black communities we don’t take care of them or the way we might hold ourselves in public might not be right. He mentioned that doesn’t mean people she treat us bad, but we must learn how to do our best.
Rickey is a product of section 8 and as a child he never knew he lived in the hood because his mom and neighbors would plant flowers, clean around it and more. He also said we should,”Work with the spirit of excellence.” We must stop giving others ammunition to put us down.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” at 6am ET.
- Hot Spot: Nicki Minaj Drops New Music & Teyana Taylor Comes Back To Reality TV [WATCH]
- Jail Phone Records Reveal Ahmaud Arbery’s Accused Murderer Suggested Killing Him Was A ‘Good Deed’
- J. Cole Talks About His Fistfight With Puff Daddy On New Album
- Powerhouse Couple Russell Wilson and Ciara Ink First-Look Deal With Amazon Studios
- Hummer Explodes After Driver Tries To Hoard Gas [PHOTOS]
- ‘The Game’ Is Getting A Reboot With Wendy Raquel Robinson & More
- No Masks, Just Vibes: The CDC Announced Masks Are No Longer Required & Social Media Reacts
- Stacey Abrams Novel ‘While Justice Sleeps’ Will Get A Television Adaptation
- ‘Handmaid’s Tale’ Star Samira Wiley Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Lauren Morelli
- H.E.R. Shares Her Biggest Influences, Winning An Oscar, & Upcoming Acting Opportunities [WATCH]