Have you ever been mad at your partner, but then they get mad at you for being mad? LeToya Luckett explained that she hates that and it’s like they stole your mad. Now you can’t use it at the time so you have to hold on to it and if you don’t use it until the next day that’s a roll over mad.
Rickey Smiley mentioned that the mad should be used at that time and then you should get over it. Luckett said that when you use your mad then some men call it nagging or annoying. Sometimes you have to be the big person, but then sometimes you are mad about what they did.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Black Tony Has A Baby On The Way?!?! [WATCH]
- Trina To Be Awarded The ‘I Am Hip Hop Award’ At The 2022 BET Hip Hop Awards
- Ben Simmons Calls Out Shaq For Leaking His DMs & Talks Championship Hopes With The Nets
- EXCLUSIVE: Roland Martin Explains White Fear & Why White People Are Losing Their Mind! [WATCH]
- Celtics Coach Ime Udoka Suspended For Entire 2022-23 Season As New Details Emerge About His “Unwanted Comments”
- Tiffany Haddish Says She “Lost Everything” Due To Molestation Allegations Against Her And Aries Spears
- A Hairstylist Claims That Clients Shouldn’t Tell Her How To Style Hair And I’m Confused
- Jasmine Guy Reveals Lisa Bonet Was Disrespected On Set By ‘A Different World’ Producers
- Ari Lennox Is Pretty In Latest Pink Look
- Amy ‘Central Park Karen’ Cooper Loses Lawsuit Against Ex-Employer Who Fired Her Over Viral Video