Have you ever been mad at your partner, but then they get mad at you for being mad? LeToya Luckett explained that she hates that and it’s like they stole your mad. Now you can’t use it at the time so you have to hold on to it and if you don’t use it until the next day that’s a roll over mad.
Rickey Smiley mentioned that the mad should be used at that time and then you should get over it. Luckett said that when you use your mad then some men call it nagging or annoying. Sometimes you have to be the big person, but then sometimes you are mad about what they did.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Another Spinoff: Kandi, Todd & Mama Joyce Star In #KandiAndTheGang About Old Lady Gang Restaurant [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Ray J Asks Fans To Send Freaky Pictures To Get Flewed Out For A Meet & Greet [WATCH]
- Jini Thornton Explains How You May Be Able To Get Your Students Loans Canceled [WATCH]
- Visionary Spike Lee To Be Honored With Directors Guild Of America’s Lifetime Achievement Award
- Fashion Designer Thierry Mugler Has Passed Away At Age 73
- Issa Rae’s Raedio Signs Content Development Deal With Audible
- ‘Power Book II: Ghost’ Recap: Diana Chooses Violence, Reads Monet For Filth At The Dinner Table
- Anthony Mackie To Direct Film About Civil Rights Trailblazer Claudette Colvin
- Will Packer Confirms That ‘Girls Trip 2’ Is On The Way: ‘The Ladies Are In’
- Morehouse College Establishes Institute Centered On Black Male Research