Jeff Johnson and representative from Color Of Change is speaking out about the importance of voting. There are several prosecutors being accused of racism and when they are elected have a serious impact on a lot of issues. These issues affect not only the Black community, but families as well.
Prosecutors take cases where they say if someone will be offered bail, face charges and other things. Jeff wants you to pick the ones that are doing right by you and your people. We must hold public officials accountable for being racists and doing negative things against people because of the color of their skin. Go out and vote!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Attorney Ben Crump Shares Update On Derek Chauvin Trial + Recent Shooting In Minnesota [WATCH]
- Keri Hilson Talks New Lifetime Movie “Lust: A Seven Deadly Sins Story” By Bishop T.D. Jakes [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: DMX To Be Honored With A Statue In His Hometown Yonkers, New York [WATCH]
- Mississippi Mobile Vaccination Efforts Increase Access For Older Residents
- BET’s ‘Baldwin Hills’ Star Gerren Taylor Dead at 30
- Still Canceled?: Lil Mama “Hasn’t Heard Back” From Jay Z & Alicia Keys After Apologizing
- Partial Ban On No-Knock Warrants Signed Into Kentucky Law After Bipartisan Compromise
- Kyrie Irving Gets Angry When Dennis Schröder Calls Him The N-Word
- DMX Eulogized By Swizz Beatz [Video]
- ‘Why Am I Being Treated Like This?’: Virginia Police Draw Guns, Pepper Spray Black Lieutenant During Traffic Stop