Teyana Taylor is still with “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” and spoke about her husband, Iman Shumpert being on different teams. She mentioned that where ever he plays she’ll be happy. When he played for the Knicks it wasn’t a different type of energy and being from there loved every moment of it.
She would love to be in Miami because of the weather and doesn’t like to be cold. Headkrack also spoke about XXXTentacion and that he signed a 10 million record deal before his death. Brandy performed at the Essence Festival and shaded Monica by singing “The Song Is Mine” instead of “The Boy Is Mine.” Headkrack mentioned that R&B beef between two woman can be a lot, but he thinks Monica would win in a fight.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- What We Learned In 25 Minutes With Actor, Roland Lane [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Donald Trump Claims He Opened Apple Plant That’s Been Open Since 2013
- Wyoming Officials Tell Kanye West To Stop Construction On Ranch
- Antonio Brown Countersuing Woman Who Accused Him of Rape, Wants Trial By Jury
- Dame Dash Was Arrested For Child Support, Paid Tab And Is Free
- Masika Calls Fetty Wap “Toxic and Trash”, Drags His Wife
- Microsoft Working On Bringing Gmail, Google Drive, & Calendar To Outlook
- Chuck D Puts Culture Vulture Jackets On Jerry Springer & Maury Povich
- Alicia Keys Takes To Instagram To Talk Judgement After Son Paints His Nails
- AR-Ab Is Convicted Of Running A Drug Ring In Philadelphia