Teyana Taylor is still with “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” and spoke about her husband, Iman Shumpert being on different teams. She mentioned that where ever he plays she’ll be happy. When he played for the Knicks it wasn’t a different type of energy and being from there loved every moment of it.
She would love to be in Miami because of the weather and doesn’t like to be cold. Headkrack also spoke about XXXTentacion and that he signed a 10 million record deal before his death. Brandy performed at the Essence Festival and shaded Monica by singing “The Song Is Mine” instead of “The Boy Is Mine.” Headkrack mentioned that R&B beef between two woman can be a lot, but he thinks Monica would win in a fight.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Merriam-Webster Adds Non-Binary Pronoun ‘They’ to its Dictionary
- Pittsburgh Pirates Star Felipe Vazquez Charged With Statutory Sexual Assault
- Colin Kaepernick’s “Dream Crazy” Nike Campaign Wins An Emmy
- Whitney Houston Hologram Tour Dates Announced!
- ‘Set it Off’ Remake On the Way with Issa Rae
- Keke Palmer Gets Candid About Zodiac Signs, Advice To Younger Self & More
- Lil Wayne Cancels St. Louis Concert Due To Police Altercation
- Wiz Khalifa Will Play Death In Upcoming Apple TV+ Show ‘Dickinson’
- Kamala Harris Calls For Impeachment Of Brett Kavanaugh After Sexual Misconduct Allegations
- Petty Papi: Drake Trolls Kanye West With New Hoodie