Teyana Taylor is still with “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” and spoke about her husband, Iman Shumpert being on different teams. She mentioned that where ever he plays she’ll be happy. When he played for the Knicks it wasn’t a different type of energy and being from there loved every moment of it.
She would love to be in Miami because of the weather and doesn’t like to be cold. Headkrack also spoke about XXXTentacion and that he signed a 10 million record deal before his death. Brandy performed at the Essence Festival and shaded Monica by singing “The Song Is Mine” instead of “The Boy Is Mine.” Headkrack mentioned that R&B beef between two woman can be a lot, but he thinks Monica would win in a fight.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Authorities Seize $10 Million Worth of Cocaine at Port of Baltimore
- Popular YouTuber Found Dead After Going Missing A Week Ago
- Lessons on Greatness We Can All Learn From Michael Jackson
- Eva Marcille Reveals Gender Of Third Child
- Chicago Police Release Footage Of Jussie Smollett With A Rope Around His Neck On Night Of Alleged Attack
- Jon B. Admits He Initially Felt Threatened By Robin Thicke [VIDEO]
- Jada Pinkett Smith Reacts To Willow Smith Being Receptive To An Open Relationship With A Man And Woman
- The Game Wants “40 Acres & A Lambo” For Reparations
- Ciara Reveals How Her Parents’ Divorce After 33 Years Of Marriage Affected Her [VIDEO]
- Meek Mill Reveals First ‘Free Meek’ Docuseries Trailer & Release Date