Teyana Taylor and Iman Shumpert have been married for two years. She spoke about how they knew each other for a while, but both were in relationships at one point. When they reconnected years later it was an amazing thing.
Iman to her is supportive, loving and just an all around great guy. He currently plays on the Sacramento Kings and the couple have homes in New York, Miami and LA. Gary With Da Tea talked about cheating athletes and Teyana believes a lot of men cheat, but people change.
She mentioned that everything has a process to it including being with someone. Teyana also spoke about Iman’s music and how he recently performed. He’s very talented and even helped her write a couple songs on her new album.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Kenya Moore Says LaToya Ali Kissing Other Women Didn’t Make Her Jealous
- Maia Chaka Makes History As The First Black Woman Referee To Join NFL
- After Being Sued By Her Sister, Mariah Carey’s Brother Is Now Suing For “Emotional Distress”
- Toronto Raptors’ Jump in COVID-19 Infections Reportedly Due to Weak Protocol Follow-Through
- 5 Podcasts Every Black Women Should Listen To In 2021
- Nostalgic AF: TikTok User Shares Black Sitcom-Inspired Outfits To Celebrate BHM
- In Celebration of ‘Coming 2 America’s Release, Amazon Prime Video Announces Partnership With Black-Owned Restaurants
- Every Referee Officiating The 2021 NBA All-Star Game Will Be An HBCU Graduate
- Front Page News: QAnon Conspiracy Theory Suspected To Breach Capitol Hill [WATCH]
- Robin Thicke Talks New Single, “Look Easy” & How Loss Inspired His Latest Album [WATCH]