Teyana Taylor stopped by “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” to talk about her new album “KTSE” and her life as a mom as well as an artist. She’s gotten such a great response from fans about her new album even though she didn’t feel it was complete. Teyana mentioned that there were some songs missing, verses taken off, but happy that people are enjoying it.
Teyana and her husband, Iman Shumpert share a daughter, Junie Shumpert. Headkrack spoke about how he loves to watch them on social media and the other day she said a bad word repeating after what Teyana said. Gary With Da Tea asked if she was having anymore kids and Teyana wasn’t ready for that.
She is very focused on her career in music as well as on television. Teyana loves being a mom and right now Junie is all she needs. She has plenty of time and just wants to enjoy life right now.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Rickey Smiley Shares A Funny Story About Erykah Badu and Steve Harvey
- Prayers Up! Model Slick Woods Suffers Seizure, Shows Swollen Face & Lips On Instagram
- A French Show Thought Using Blackface To Hide The Identity Of A Teen Rape Victim Would Be A Good Idea
- New Twitter Feature Will Give Life To Old Tweets
- Ryan Henry Speaks Out Against Those Making Disparaging Comments About His Slain Sister
- Erykah Badu’s Badussy Incense Sell Out! Here’s How To Get Some
- George Zimmerman Files $265M Lawsuit Against Pete Buttigieg & Elizabeth Warren
- Black Tony Got Locked Up! [VIDEO]
- Actress Rosario Dawson Opens Up About Her Sexuality, Confirms “Coming Out” In IG Post
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Sold Out, Supplies Are Very Limited