Teyana Taylor and Iman Shumpert are the latest married couple taking their relationship to reality TV. “Teyana & Iman” will debut on VH1 on March 26th. The couple is already known for their inspiring public declarations of love for each other, and they seem to have built a strong marriage, even already surviving a cheating incident.
But taking that to television screens makes some fans nervous, as reality TV has notoriously bad effects on people’s lives and relationships. Check out this exclusive video to hear more on this story and others from Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- If The World Was Coming To An End, What’s The Last Thing You’d Do?! [WATCH]
- NYPD Releases Footage From Outside Drake’s Apollo Concert
- 5 Memphis Police Officers Who Fatally Beat Tyre Nichols Charged With Murder
- Akon Faces Backlash After Gender Equality Rant Claiming Women ‘Exist To Support Men’ [WATCH]
- Dave Chappelle Opens Up About Canceled Show, Accuses Pro-Trans Protesters Of Inciting Violence
- Run-D.M.C. Is Done After Final MSG Performance & Doc Filming, Says D.M.C.
- Doritos Tease Their Super Bowl LVII Ad Starring Missy Elliott
- ‘Enkyboys’ Viral TikTok Dad Randy Gonzalez Passes Away At 35
- The Hot Spot: Antoine Fuqua To Direct Michael Jackson Biopic
- Video Of Bethune-Cookman Football Players Sharing Helmets Spotlights Ed Reed’s Concerns About Resources