Nas fans get ready because his highly anticipated album is dropping tonight at midnight allegedly. The last time we heard music from him was nearly 6 years ago with his song “Daughters.” Headkrack spoke about how Kanye West was the executive producer on this project and he can’t wait to hear it.
The album will have 7 tracks and hopefully fans support him. Nicki Minaj is dropping an album in August and spoke about how it is the best album of the year. She will also be touring with Future later this year until early next year.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Girl Power: Meet The Women Who Are Pushing For Criminal Justice Reform in America
- Vanessa Bryant Changes Name Of Kobe Bryant’s Mamba Sports Foundation
- We Run High: The History Of Black Figures And The White House
- Men Posing As Wu-Tang Clan Members Arrested For Allegedly Scamming Hotels Out Of More Than $100K!
- Stripper Who Fell Off 15′ Pole Announces Retirement
- The Game Gets A Kobe Bryant Face Tattoo
- Preserving Black History: Martin Luther King National Park Gets Major Donation To Protect The Environment
- Venus Williams: When You Feel Like You Can’t, Train Your Mind To Feel Like You Can
- [WATCH] Ohio Police Officer Body Slammed by College Football Player
- Jennifer Hudson Will Perform A Kobe Bryant Tribute At The 2020 NBA All-Star Game