According to recent documentation submitted to court, Esco makes roughly about $175K a month from his music career, investments and his multiple businesses. He is stating that most of that is already spent due to his personal bills and supporting family members including his father Olu Dara.
Currently, the “One Mic” rapper is paying $8,000.00 every 30 days in financial support for his son, eight-year-old son Knight Jones. Kelis is claiming the current payment agreement isn’t covering all of the child’s living and medical needs.
She and the Queensbridge legend originally married in January 2005. In April 2008 she filed for divorce citing irreconcilable differences. The songstress most recently revealed that she allegedly suffered physical and mental abuse at the hands of Nas when they were husband and wife.
Video of her interview where she details their violent encounters below.
- Rock-T’s NFL: Week 11 [VIDEO]
- Gary’s Tea: Beyonce Is Back To Running Ivy Park Again, Dwyane Wade Gives His Daughter A Piece Of LeBron James Name & More
- How The Death Of Jordin Sparks 16-Year-Old Step-Sister Made Her Want To Help Others Battling Sickle Cell [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Jhene Aiko Covers Up Big Sean Tattoo So It’s Safe To Assume…
- Eva Marcille Reaffirms That Her Hubby Is Her Daughter’s REAL Dad & Says THIS About Kevin McCall [VIDEO]
Via Page Six