Roy Wood Jr. is back up to his pranking antics. He pretended to be a person that worked for the apartment complex and told her she’s not a clean tenant. Wood mentioned that there are certain rules as a tenant you have to follow.
They won’t fix the dishwasher if you aren’t a good tenant and break things in the apartment. She told him that there was a rat and that’s when he called her dirty. The woman immediately hung up and when he called back he called her by the wrong name. Listen to hear what happened next.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Jay-Z, Yo Gotti Launch 2nd Lawsuit Against Mississippi Prison
- H.E.R Launching Her Own Sunglasses Collection
- DJ Kool Herc & Sister Cindy “The First Lady Of Hip-Hop” Look To Open Hip-Hop Museum In Jamaica
- eBay Not Allowing Any Items From Kobe & Gianna Bryant’s Memorial Service To Be Sold On Its Site
- Hip-Politics: Do You Remember When These Rappers Ran For Office?
- The Fenty Effect? Lane Bryant Adds Much Needed Melanin To Their Mannequins
- ‘The Wire’ Honored With ‘Classic TV’ Award By American Black Film Festival
- Eva’s Corner: Should The Size Of The Ring Matter?!
- Gary’s Tea: Nick Cannon & Tamron Hall Were Almost An Item? [VIDEO]
- After Clip Of Marc Daly Saying He Hates Being Married Surfaces, Kenya Moore Drops His Last Name From Her Social Media