Roy Wood Jr. is back up to his pranking antics. He pretended to be a person that worked for the apartment complex and told her she’s not a clean tenant. Wood mentioned that there are certain rules as a tenant you have to follow.
They won’t fix the dishwasher if you aren’t a good tenant and break things in the apartment. She told him that there was a rat and that’s when he called her dirty. The woman immediately hung up and when he called back he called her by the wrong name. Listen to hear what happened next.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- ‘Saved By The Bell’ Star Dustin Diamond aka Screech In Hospital Battling Stage 4 Cancer
- ‘The Boondocks’ Premiere On HBO Max Pushed Back, Again
- Dr. Dre’s Wife Alleges Years of Abuse, “He Put A Gun To My Head Twice”
- Cardi B to Star in New Comedy Film Assisted Living
- Funkmaster Flex Claims Jay-Z Isn’t On IG Because He’s Sensitive [Video]
- Nike & Converse Slap Over 500 Websites & 600 Social Media Pages With Lawsuits For Bootleggin’ Their Sh*t
- [WATCH] Special Interview with Tom Joyner on Racism in Health Care
- Rock T’s HBCU Spotlight: Rick Ross, Albany State University [WATCH]
- Front Page News: Here’s Joe Biden’s Coronavirus Rescue Plan [WATCH]
- Cleveland Schools Employee Photographed At VP’s Chair During Capitol Riot Arrested