Da Brat is back inside her jeep speaking to everyone about different topics. One person on Facebook Live complimented her on how good she looked. Da Brat spoke about how she took a break from putting on makeup today.
She also thanked fans for helping to sell out the “Set It Off” show in DC and Atlanta. Da Brat brought up having issues with family and friends. She said that sometimes we need to apologize and mend the relationships as long as there worth it.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Deion Sanders Leaves Jackson State For University of Colorado, Did He Sell Out The Culture? [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Who Is Keke Palmer’s Baby Daddy?! + Are Taye Diggs & Apryl Jones Engaged?! [WATCH]
- Did Taye Diggs & Apryl Jones Get Engaged?!
- Fantasia Hits The Stage In A Custom Blue Jumpsuit
- Keke Palmer reveals baby bump on Saturday Night Live
- Lori Harvey Trends After Wearing A Denim Burberry Ensemble
- Op-Ed: They Won’t Keep Us From The Polls This Runoff
- AIDS Memorial Quilt Makes Its Way To Alabama
- Charles Barkley Calls Kevin Durant “Insecure,” The Brooklyn Nets Star Calls Him A Clown On Twitter
- Porsha Williams And Shamea Morton Sing The National Anthem At The Hawks Game