The drama continues on “Growing Up Hip Hop: Atlanta” with the So So Def family. In an upcoming episode Da Brat and Jermaine Dupri are in the studio talking and Da Brat begins to discuss loyalty. In this scene it is clear she is disappointed that Bow Wow is going to other record labels and people for beats.
She said, “[Bow Wow] is going to different record labels. To me, that’s kind of like a slap in the face. That’s not loyalty. When the chips [are] down, you stick with your f-cking people.” Dupri explains that although she thinks its not being loyal a lot of rappers in the past has left friends behind to focus on their career.
The Maven reports that this isn’t the first time Da Brat has called out Bow Wow. She also has an issue when Bow Wow leaked his music before Dupri got an opportunity to hear it. Watch the clip and let us know your thoughts.
- Wendy Williams Hospitalized For Psychiatric Evaluation While Also Battling COVID
- T.I. & Tiny Avoid Sexual Assault Charges Due To Statute Of Limitations
- Hot Spot: Should Lil Mo Forgive Fat Joe For Calling Her A Dusty B**ch Who Lives In A Crackhouse?
- Gary’s Tea: Gabrielle Union Finally Opens Up About Dwyane Wade’s “Break Baby” [WATCH]
- New York State To Ban All Gasoline Operated Cars By 2035
- Kyrie Irving’s Cryptic Tweet About Taking Masks Off Has Twitter Confused
- ‘The Proud Family’ Revival To Star Lizzo, A Boogie, Lil Nas X And More
- Actor Jeremy Pope Dedicated His Met Gala Outfit To Slave Attire In The Cotton Fields
- Nas Graces ‘Ebony’ Magazine October 2021
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s” Episode 33 ‘Dating “Regular” Guys’