The drama continues on “Growing Up Hip Hop: Atlanta” with the So So Def family. In an upcoming episode Da Brat and Jermaine Dupri are in the studio talking and Da Brat begins to discuss loyalty. In this scene it is clear she is disappointed that Bow Wow is going to other record labels and people for beats.
She said, “[Bow Wow] is going to different record labels. To me, that’s kind of like a slap in the face. That’s not loyalty. When the chips [are] down, you stick with your f-cking people.” Dupri explains that although she thinks its not being loyal a lot of rappers in the past has left friends behind to focus on their career.
The Maven reports that this isn’t the first time Da Brat has called out Bow Wow. She also has an issue when Bow Wow leaked his music before Dupri got an opportunity to hear it. Watch the clip and let us know your thoughts.
- Damon Weaver, Student Journalist Who Landed High-Profile Interviews, Dies Unexpectedly At 23
- Drake’s “God’s Plan” Winner Used The Money To Get Her Master’s Degree
- It Only Took 8 Years: Chris Webber Finally Elected To The Basketball Hall of Fame
- Nina Parker Sets Instagram Ablaze And Celebrates The Launch Of Her New Plus-Sized Line With Macy’s
- Urban One Founder Cathy Hughes Explains How DMX’s Final Interview Came To Be
- Hot Spot: Nicki Minaj Drops New Music & Teyana Taylor Comes Back To Reality TV [WATCH]
- Jail Phone Records Reveal Ahmaud Arbery’s Accused Murderer Suggested Killing Him Was A ‘Good Deed’
- J. Cole Talks About His Fistfight With Puff Daddy On New Album
- Powerhouse Couple Russell Wilson and Ciara Ink First-Look Deal With Amazon Studios
- Hummer Explodes After Driver Tries To Hoard Gas [PHOTOS]