Gary With Da Tea had some interesting stories today, but they were cut short. He spoke about how Beyoncè didn’t need to go on tour with Jay-Z and how no one wants to see him do old songs. Headkrack and Da Brat mentioned that he has a lot of hits and fans love this kind of tour.
He also had a story about Bow Wow and how he doesn’t have faith anymore. Bow Wow also allegedly doesn’t feel comfortable with religion. Gary With Da Tea wanted Da Brat to speak on it, but she tried to ignore him and then they argued. Da Brat spilled some tea about Gary and you have to listen to hear it all.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Gary’s Tea: Brat Loves Judy! Da Brat Announces Her Official Wedding Date With Jesseca ‘Judy’ Dupart [WATCH]
- EXCLUSIVE: This Is What Rev Al Sharpton Found Out About The Haiti Migrants At The Texas Border
- The Hot Girl Coach Is Here: Megan Thee Stallion & Her Knees Star In Nike’s Latest “Play New” Campaign
- Biden Administration Seeks Contract For Guantánamo Bay Migrant Detention Facility, Says Haitians At Texas Border Won’t Be Sent There
- Jeannie Mai’s Ex-Husband Calls Her ‘Trash’ Amid News Of Her Baby Announcement
- A Trial Date For Nipsey Hussle’s Alleged Murderer Has Finally Been Set
- Birdman Explains Why He Used To Kiss Lil Wayne On The Lips [Video]
- In His Dreams: R. Kelly’s Trial Defense Compares Him To MLK During Closing Arguments
- Jelani Day Found Dead After Missing Grad Student’s Disappearance Received Little Media Attention
- New Blessings: Kash Doll Reveals She’s Pregnant Ahead Of ‘BMF’ Premiere