DMX is such a talented artist, but drugs and trouble have followed him for many years. He’s broken parole, been convicted of multiple crimes over 29 times and more. Now he faces 5 years in prison for tax evasion.
Suge Knight is also having some trouble after his 15th defense attorney quit. People keep leaving him and Headkrack believes that all of Donald Trump’s former lawyers should go work for Knight. One of Suge’s attorney’s that quit believes she is being targeted.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Travis Scott’s Fans Petitions For Rapper To Perform At Coachella
- Meagan Good Reminds Devon Franklin What He’s Missing On The ‘Gram
- Chris Brown Sued For Allegedly Raping & Drugging A Woman
- Kanye West Announces ‘DONDA 2’ For Special Release Date On 2/2/22
- Black Superhero Eugene Goodman Speaks Out For The First Time
- Shaq Goes Off On Joel Embiid’s “Soft” Partner Ben Simmons, Calls Him A “Crybaby”
- Jackson State QB Shedeur Sanders Makes HBCU And NCAA History With Major Endorsement Deal
- Nicki Minaj In Legal Trouble Again After Security Claims Husband Kenneth Petty Broke His Jaw
- Halle Bailey Shows Off Bikini Bod In Latest Pic: ‘Suns Out, Buns Out’
- In Setback For Ex-Cop Who Fired Blindly Into Breonna Taylor’s Home, His Upcoming Trial Will Be Partially Open To The Press