DMX has his back against the wall. Federal prosecutors want to the bless the Yonkers rapper with 5 years in prison for tax evasion.
According to docs, the U.S. District Attorney’s Office is recommending the rapper get the max — 5 years in prison — when he’s sentenced next week. Prosecutors are urging the judge to “send the message” to X that “star power doesn’t entitle someone to a free pass.”
TMZ broke the story … DMX struck a plea in November. He entered a guilty plea to one count of tax evasion, and avoided seriously hard time — up to 40 years.
Unfortunately, DMX has done himself no favors since he took the plea deal. Despite initially having a successful stint in rehab, Dark Man X fell off the wagon, and was spotted taking shots at a bar in a St. Louis airport.
Shortly thereafter, X failed a drug test and was arrested.
- Erica Campbell Reveals the Inspiration and Impact of New ‘I Love You’ Album [LISTEN]
- The Visuals: Beyoncé Announces Electric ‘Renaissance’ Concert Film
- Puffco Founder Roger Volodarsky Talks Puffcon, The Future Of Cannabis & More
- New Orleans Preps For The Worst As Drinking Water Faces New Threat
- My Last-Minute Custom Metallic Denim Renaissance World Tour Look Cost Under $150
Ime Udoka's Alleged Mistress Revealed As 34-Year-Old Married Mormon Kathleen Nimmo Lynch
Love Triangle: Remy Ma Seems Unfazed By Cheating Allegations [WATCH]
Anthony Anderson Ordered To Pay Ex-Wife $20K A Month In Spousal Support, Social Media Chimes In
The Streets Think Remy Ma Allegedly Cheated On Papoose With A Battle Rapper
Be Careful When Shopping At Temu
Nia Long Name Drops Ime Udoka’s Alleged Mistress & Slams Boston Celtics
Tight Ends: Miami Dolphin Tyreek Hill Wants To Become Porn Star After Retiring, Social Media Has Thoughts
When The Family Feuds: 10 Public Celebrity Sibling Beefs That Got Ugly