21 Savage spoke about what he wanted to give back to the community. He would like to teach teens that are raised in communities like where he came from about saving money. Lil Wayne is also making headlines after threatening concertgoers.
Someone threw water on the stage at him and he stopped the concert. He mentioned to the crowd that they need to stop because his people pack pistols. Steph Curry, P Diddy and a group of others just might buy the Carolina Panthers.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Keke Palmer reveals baby bump on Saturday Night Live
- Lori Harvey Trends After Wearing A Denim Burberry Ensemble
- Op-Ed: They Won’t Keep Us From The Polls This Runoff
- AIDS Memorial Quilt Makes Its Way To Alabama
- Charles Barkley Calls Kevin Durant “Insecure,” The Brooklyn Nets Star Calls Him A Clown On Twitter
- Porsha Williams And Shamea Morton Sing The National Anthem At The Hawks Game
- Cardi B Flaunts Her Alaia Bodysuit On Instagram
- Porsha Williams Shares Photos From Her Lavish Engagement Shoot
- Jay-Z Put Up $1.5 Billion to Buy Bacardi’s Share of D’USSE Cognac
- Houston Police Arrest Man Accused Of Killing Takeoff