Jay-Z and Beyoncè fans get ready because the couple is going on tour. It will start overseas then come back state side. Lil Wayne filed a lawsuit against Birdman, but the two were seen this weekend together hugging.
Birdman owes Lil Wayne close to $51 million, but the two are like family so maybe he’s not worried about it and rather have his friend back. Fans everywhere are mourning the loss of rapper, Craig Mack. He died of heart failure and it’s a sad day for hip-hop fans.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
RELATED: Did Lil Wayne & Birdman Make Up?
- Hot Spot: Nicki Minaj Drops New Music & Teyana Taylor Comes Back To Reality TV [WATCH]
- Jail Phone Records Reveal Ahmaud Arbery’s Accused Murderer Suggested Killing Him Was A ‘Good Deed’
- J. Cole Talks About His Fistfight With Puff Daddy On New Album
- Powerhouse Couple Russell Wilson and Ciara Ink First-Look Deal With Amazon Studios
- Hummer Explodes After Driver Tries To Hoard Gas [PHOTOS]
- ‘The Game’ Is Getting A Reboot With Wendy Raquel Robinson & More
- No Masks, Just Vibes: The CDC Announced Masks Are No Longer Required & Social Media Reacts
- Stacey Abrams Novel ‘While Justice Sleeps’ Will Get A Television Adaptation
- ‘Handmaid’s Tale’ Star Samira Wiley Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Lauren Morelli
- H.E.R. Shares Her Biggest Influences, Winning An Oscar, & Upcoming Acting Opportunities [WATCH]