Jay-Z and Beyoncè fans get ready because the couple is going on tour. It will start overseas then come back state side. Lil Wayne filed a lawsuit against Birdman, but the two were seen this weekend together hugging.
Birdman owes Lil Wayne close to $51 million, but the two are like family so maybe he’s not worried about it and rather have his friend back. Fans everywhere are mourning the loss of rapper, Craig Mack. He died of heart failure and it’s a sad day for hip-hop fans.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
RELATED: Birdman & Lil Wayne Spotted Hanging Out Together [VIDEO]
RELATED: Why Lil Wayne Has To Take A Paternity Test
RELATED: Did Lil Wayne & Birdman Make Up?
- Wrongfully Convicted Victim and Civil Rights Lawyer Speak Out to Raise Awareness
- “New Besties” Meg The Stallion and Vice President Kamala Harris Celebrate Women’s History Month
- Black Tony Is Finally Coming To Work…At 11 O’clock [WATCH]
- Mary J. Blige Shines In A Versace Look
- University Of Kentucky ‘Karen’ Pleads Not Guilty To Racist Attack On Black Student Despite Video Evidence
- REPORT: Sean Lampkin, Best Known as Nipsey on “Martin,” Dies at 54
- Blac Chyna Spotted Out After Dissolving Facial Fillers
- Megan Thee Stallion Visited The White House In An Alexander McQueen Look
- Kenan Thompson & Kel Mitchell Confirm ‘Good Burger 2’ Is In The Works
- Monica Shows Off Her Style In Pink Metallic Boots
Da Brat Cradles Her Adorable Baby Bump On Instagram
‘The Wire’ Actor Lance Reddick Has Died, Age 60
Congrats! Tamar Braxton Is Engaged!
Reign Man: Shawn Kemp Arrested For Alleged Drive-By Shooting Incident
Tyler Perry And Byron Allen Are Reportedly Interested In Buying BET, Twitter Reacts
Michael B. Jordan And Jonathan Majors Give Angela Bassett A Shoutout At The Oscars
Okay, Let’s Talk About THAT Chloe Bailey/Damson Idris Scene In SWARM
Stephen A. Smith Admits His Beef with Kyrie Irving Is Personal And “His Daddy Knows Why,” Twitter Reacts