Jay-Z and Beyoncè fans get ready because the couple is going on tour. It will start overseas then come back state side. Lil Wayne filed a lawsuit against Birdman, but the two were seen this weekend together hugging.
Birdman owes Lil Wayne close to $51 million, but the two are like family so maybe he’s not worried about it and rather have his friend back. Fans everywhere are mourning the loss of rapper, Craig Mack. He died of heart failure and it’s a sad day for hip-hop fans.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
RELATED: Did Lil Wayne & Birdman Make Up?
- Dallas Restaurant Owner, Kevin Kelley Responds To Viral Video And Twerking Controversy [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: Did Barack Obama Just Tell Us That Aliens Are Real!? [WATCH]
- Steph Curry Officially Has His Own Brand Under The Under Armour Umbrella
- Ari Lennox Creates Jingle With Google To Support Black Business ‘Grounded’
- Disney+ Pays Homage To Chadwick Boseman’s ‘Black Panther’ For The King’s Birthday
- Jay-Z Connects With Luke Cage Creator To Produce New Netflix Thriller
- Floyd Mayweather Wants Black Athletes Stop Making Fun of Nate Robinson Getting Knocked Out
- Gary’s Tea: Kevin Hart Gets Dragged For “Hoe Activity” Joke About His Daughter [WATCH]
- Dr. Collier Shares Coronavirus Updates And Precautions Post Thanksgiving [WATCH]
- These Stars Casually Slayed At The 2020 Soul Train Awards