Jay-Z and Beyoncè fans get ready because the couple is going on tour. It will start overseas then come back state side. Lil Wayne filed a lawsuit against Birdman, but the two were seen this weekend together hugging.
Birdman owes Lil Wayne close to $51 million, but the two are like family so maybe he’s not worried about it and rather have his friend back. Fans everywhere are mourning the loss of rapper, Craig Mack. He died of heart failure and it’s a sad day for hip-hop fans.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
RELATED: Did Lil Wayne & Birdman Make Up?
- Independent Autopsy Of George Floyd Finds His Death Was A Homicide, Brother Calls For Peace In Protests
- LL Cool J Drops #BlackLivesMatter-Inspired Freestlye After Headass Biracial Tweet
- Former Indiana University Football Player Chris Beaty Killed In Downtown Indianapolis Shooting
- Tamika Mallory Shares Her Views On The Protests For George Floyd [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Michael Jordan Releases Statement Regarding George Floyd And Civil Uprising In America
- Beyonce’ Speaks Out And Demands Justice For George Floyd [WATCH]
- Faith Evans Arrested In Alleged Domestic Abuse Against Spouse Stevie J
- The Wife Of Minneapolis Officer Derek Chauvin, Who Is Accused Of Killing Of George Floyd, Has Filed For Divorce
- ‘Insecure’ Actor And Houstonian Kendrick Sampson Hit By Rubber Bullets In Los Angeles During George Floyd Protest
- JAY-Z Called Minnesota Governor To Demand Justice For George Floyd